Turkey trains naval forces within Mogadishu as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
Isn’t Turkey going to train 10,000+ Somali soldiers? Are they really going to pay for all their salaries?

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
What they're truly are after is developmental projects.

Turkish tax payers pay for it and it ends up in the hands of construction companies with links to Erdogan.

Somali projects are basically funding Erdogan's election campaigns and other black book projects.

According to some sources soma oil has conducted a survey and the results show that offshore somalia is estimated to have between 110 and 400 billion barrels of oil. this could make somalia easily a top 5 oil producer in the world.
I said sources , like links...

I said sources , like links...

word of mouth bro this information is yet to be released. Soma Oil has the all the data they spend over 60 million dollars on a survey and according to a cousin of mine who knows people directly affiliated with soma oil. somalia has between 110 and 400 billion barrels of oil.

word of mouth bro this information is yet to be released. Soma Oil has the all the data they spend over 60 million dollars on a survey and according to a cousin of mine who knows people directly affiliated with soma oil. somalia has between 110 and 400 billion barrels of oil.
No one cares about word of mouth saxib, stop claiming stuff.

@Farm Equipment thx

I can’t see how Turkey benefits financially or otherwise.

It’s a poor country.

I must be missing something...

Turks are still delusional about the ottoman empire and see their role as ''the America of the Muslim world''.

Lol

America has direct economic interest.

It trades with the whole world.

Somalia in Turkeys view should be a shithole worthy of no attention.

Dunno what they exactly want.

As far as I know Turkey can’t afford military adventurism for long, definitely not like the West.

Somalia's strategic location, Turkey wants its eyes on the arabs and iran and the international trading route along with oil and gas.

They also have interest in somalias fishing industry potential and can easily make somalia rich through exporting its livestocks to asian and european countries.

Maybe thats why their training the naval.

Turkey is pursing a Neo-Ottoman foreign policy and since Somali Sultanates historically accepted the suzerainty of the Caliphate in Istanbul, Erdogan is using these initial investments to cement a strong relationship and position Turkey as always being Somalia's only real friend and ally. Once Somalia stabilizes, the initial investments Turkey put in will start yielding massive returns on investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts