Turkey sends aid to drought hit Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Tommorow you will see some Landers insulting the same Turks in media.

Turkish foundation sends aid to drought-hit Somaliland

Turkey Diyanet Foundation hopes to reach 18,000 families in drought-stricken African countries

By Ugur Cil

ANKARA

A Turkish foundation has sent packages of essential food aid to thousands of drought-stricken residents of Somalia.

The Turkey Diyanet Foundation, a group affiliated to the state Religious Affairs Directorate, has handed out 1,500 packages of food aid to needy families in the Shirwac, Arra’ad, and Togdheer regions of Somaliland, an autonomous region of the Horn of Africa country, the group said in a statement Monday.

thumbs_b_c_2f95020a6b3554bf8a424b34170d2fba.jpg

http://aa.com.tr/en/africa/turkish-foundation-sends-aid-to-drought-hit-somaliland/803906

Walaal Duke of Bohol, i must say that those Landers are in some sense right, because giving an aid while obstructing your ambition to seccede,is a akin to someone feeding you a delicate food (xalwa) in a strapped seat where you cant move, if this makes sense!

Those Landers dont want Aid from Turkey but for turkey to be neutral in the Talks with the Somalia,,.. this is my 2cent brother:yacadiim:

p.s talk to your sis Duchess, she threatening me with a ban, which is funny!

Alhamdulilah I hope this reaches the maskakiin who are unjustly suffering due to poor political governance and environmental destruction caused by our inept political leaders. I've seen heartbreaking stories on the news of women abandoning their children at hospitals in Burco and the eastern regions subhanAllah.

I hope however in the future that Somaliland tries to wean itself off foreign aid and handouts and instead tries to build up local industry, farming and environmental sustainability. This constant infusion of foreign funds and goods is the reason why inflation is sky-high in Somaliland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending