Tupac spotted living in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
Could Tupac be LIVING in Somalia? Rap star 'spotted' 20 years after his death according to new conspiracy theory
The rapper's shock death in 1996 in a drive-by shooting is still shrouded in mystery

• BY EMMELINE SAUNDERS, JESSICA GIBB
  • 20:53, 25 FEB 2018UPDATED21:03, 25 FEB 2018
Rap legend Tupac has been "spotted" in Somalia - over 20 years after his death.

The murder of Tupac Shakur remains one of the biggest unsolved crimes in the music industry, with multiple conspiracy theories springing up to try and plug the gap in knowledge.

No one has ever been convicted of his drive-by killing - and now a new conspiracy theory posted online claims the rap icon could be hiding in East Africa.

A man claims to have seen Tupac, alongside well-known friend and founder of Outlawz hip-hop group – Yaki Kadafi, in Somalia.

Tupac-Shakur.jpg

Tupac is living in Somalia according to wild conspiracy theories circulating online beforeTupac-Shakur.jpg(Image: Getty)
Tupac-Biggie-Smalls.jpg

A new documentary on the life and death of the rapper is soon to be released(Image: USA)

"I’ve seen Tupac and Kadafi way after their said deaths – in Somalia," Suldaan Mahdi says in the post, according to the Daily Star .

"I’ve seen them both alive. I was in a car and they were heading in the other direction.

"Kadafi was doing some kind of hand signals – he looked kind of funky.

"I saw them alive way after their said deaths."

Kadafi was found slumped in the third-floor stairwell of an apartment building in New Jersey just two months after Tupac's death.

Last year it was revealed a new documentary has uncovered a significant find - or rather, loss in the famous murder.

Because the gun used to fatally shoot Tupac in the chest at 11.15pm on the night of September 7 1966 has been missing... for over a decade.

Record boss Suge Knight makes shock claim that Tupac Shakur IS still alive

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebr...ia-rap-12088397.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Tupac is alive and he lives in South Africa.

Think about this, his body was never shown to the public.

He didn't have an open casket funeral like biggie small and Aaliyah.

Hes alive and well.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
He lives in Somalia and works as a pirate

This is exclusive image I have taken of him after my discovery

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Oh darn I was gonna post this.

:mad:

Its true 2pac and Kaddafi are alivr they live In Galkacyo xaafadda Baraxley, they blend in easily there:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts