Tuke's daughter with her madow husband

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Somalis actually sit around saying so-and-so daughter of so-and-so man of so-and-so clan, is with or has been with in antiquity some white or black man, "Ha! For shame you so-and-so clan. Take that!!!"

Lmfao.

waraabe

Your superior
Somalis actually sit around saying so-and-so daughter of so-and-so man of so-and-so clan, is with or has been with in antiquity some white or black man, "Ha! For shame you so-and-so clan. Take that!!!"

Lmfao.
Yes you must consider who you breed with or your qabiil will be roasted :samwelcome:

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
So then why must I consider "who I breed with"? What logic is that? :cosbyhmm:
That didn't stop your grandmothers 'breeding' out. Maternal haplogroup is diverse, but there are only two Somali paternal haplogroups. You are Somali from your paternal side. If you're ok with your kids being called dhagax, adoon, then there is no problem.

Did he do that during the civil war or recently?

Also, if the fact that he murdered children is common knowledge, why isnt he in jail? does he hail from a big clan that is protecting him?:kanyehmm:

He lives in states and the courts had cleared him (I guess so since he lives as free man) however the man lives there and everyone knows his home but they are too coward to comfort him just rant behind the screen and making all these fake stories.

Another sane non-delusional person :rejoice:

what rich history are these niggas always harping on about. the few demolished 'forts' by so and so sultanate? what??:mindblown:

Our history is rich just because you didn't know it or read about it, would not excuse you from your ignorance comments.

VixR

Veritas
That didn't stop your grandmothers 'breeding' out. Maternal haplogroup is diverse, but there are only two Somali paternal haplogroups.
Exactly. I'm saying, it has no clout whatsoever. It's simply amusing, especially the first few times I read it on here.
If you're ok with your kids being called dhagax, adoon, then there is no problem.
This isn't a very good/compelling argument either.

He lives in states and the courts had cleared him (I guess so since he lives as free man) however the man lives there and everyone knows his home but they are too coward to comfort him just rant behind the screen and making all these fake stories.
Are you a tukeh sympathiser, I don't seem to get your point why are you so worked up about this man?

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Exactly. I'm saying, it has no clout whatsoever. It's simply amusing, especially the first few times I read it on here.
This isn't a very good/compelling argument either.
Actually it is a compelling argument, here is the reason, one of many: lifelong psychological impact on the child. I gather you haven't been back home for awhile. Kids can be ruthless in a group if you are the odd person out.

VixR

Veritas
Actually it is a compelling argument, here is the reason, one of many: lifelong psychological impact on the child. I gather you haven't been back home for awhile. Kids can be ruthless in a group if you are the odd person out.
Ive never been.

Somalis call each other charcoals. As for adoons, if you live in a Somali community or in Somalia that would be a problem, but other than it really isn't. If you're dark-skinned, you have no perceptible advantage over Black people here as a Somali, unless you are ambiguous looking or light-skinned like some of us.

Did he do that during the civil war or recently?

Also, if the fact that he murdered children is common knowledge, why isnt he in jail? does he hail from a big clan that is protecting him?:kanyehmm:
During the civil war.

He is serving his karma now. He never permanently settles anywhere, has to relocate every time people catch wind of where he lives. He is forever looking over his shoulder. That is his fate. The magnitude of his actions is not something a human can peacefully live with.

His fled to Canada after the war and they kicked him out then the States where he resides now. Don't know why he wasn't charged as a war criminal.

Are you a tukeh sympathiser, I don't seem to get your point why are you so worked up about this man?

He is killer who sympathizer with criminal!!! I just don't like cowards semi men who attack women behind screen and make up fake stories. At least be a man and stand up for hour rights not cry like little girls

Gambar

VIP
During the civil war.

He is serving his karma now. He never permanently settles anywhere, has to relocate every time people catch wind of where he lives. He is forever looking over his shoulder. That is his fate. The magnitude of his actions is not something a human can peacefully live with.

His fled to Canada after the war and they kicked him out then the States where he resides now. Don't know why he wasn't charged as a war criminal.
He lives in VA, he was switching jobs, but most know where he lives. They do not care. Also, he was trained in the US in the 80s and he's a US citizen.

I thought that name sounded familiar! That Tuke guy was featured in these fifth estate episodes! My mom was so ashamed of how Somalis portrayed themselves in these clips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending