Tuke's daughter with her madow husband

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Try harder next time.,Tuke doesn't have daughters. BTW instead of crying online why don't you go and confront him personally man to man better than your stupid threads. But as usual you are coward man, probably will shit in your clothes if you saw him personally.
one of your sanest posts!

f*ck off and study history. Downgrading our rich heritage and history to madows and bushmen nacalaad.
Rich history. Yes, all those scientific, philosophical, technological, economic and artistic inventions of the proud Cushites. Very rich.

Seriously, just how far down your throat is your boyfriend's cock?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FDK Visionary
VIP
She is just random girl that they picked from online and started this rumour pathetic people. Instead of facing the real criminal, they go after innocent women just to degrade the man.
He murdered innocent children i think he degraded himself enough.

Stop crying old lady, if you don't like this thread don't look at it. This is tuke's daughter and her madow husband.

Prove it first donkey! I can pick picture of an old wh*re and make thread claiming that she is your mother. Grow up.

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FDK Visionary
VIP
Why do you telling me? go to police/court and report him instead of crying online day and night. Such waste men.
"why do you telling me"

You're grown woman and you can't even form a syntactically correct sentence. :mjlol::mjlol:

Rich history. Yes, all those scientific, philosophical, technological, economic and artistic inventions of the proud Cushites. Very rich.

Seriously, just how far down your throat is your boyfriend's cock?
Another sane non-delusional person :rejoice:

what rich history are these niggas always harping on about. the few demolished 'forts' by so and so sultanate? what??:mindblown:

He murdered innocent children i think he degraded himself enough.
Did he do that during the civil war or recently?

Also, if the fact that he murdered children is common knowledge, why isnt he in jail? does he hail from a big clan that is protecting him?:kanyehmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts