Tucker Carlson interviewing Ayaan Hersi Ali

Ayaan is finessing these cadaans while sending money back secretely to Somalia. Look at the nacas smile as she says "Sharia Law" , if i wasn't so scared about the potential of death threats i would scam these guys too.

All you have to do is say "Islam bad", "Democrats bad" , "Christains good" lmao.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
There is no denying Ayaan has a higher intellect than the average Somali. I would not be surprised if that international criminal court judges of Somali origin did not believe that nonsense called Islam.
There's no denying Jeremy Corbyn has a higher intellect than Ayaan Hirsi and he's embraced and praised the Islamic. See why this is a stupid justification?

Ninyahow somali ma tahay? I guess this is your brain on that xsomalian shit kkkkkk I swear to god they're all the same type of stupid

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Ayaan knows the danger of Islam and the Arab barbarian culture. She is a true inspiration and my hope that Somalis with 68iq problems will one day graduate to a higher level of consciousness and see the damage Islam is coursing the Somali people.

vulcan+council.jpg

"our beliefs are based on Logic and the pursuit of clarity" :banderas:
That high superior IQ somali milf, just said the dumbest statement on national TV. And still she is more insightful and intellect. :russ:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There is no denying Ayaan has a higher intellect than the average Somali. I would not be surprised if that international criminal court judges of Somali origin did not believe that nonsense called Islam.

Why is your name Abdillahi????

ha ha ha ha ha ha

Trending

Latest posts