TSP APPRECIATION THREAD..

Status
Not open for further replies.
TSP is a 26 year old semi fob who is confused and credits ALLAH for any good that happens and blames everything else for anything bad that happens. But like OP said, he’s an expert on how to use the funny button.

TSP is a 26 year old semi fob who is confused and credits ALLAH for any good that happens and blames everything else for anything bad that happens. But like OP said, he’s an expert on how to use the funny button.
Arch you better make my appreciation thread :ufdup:

How does loving Allah swt make me a semi-fob :icon lol:

One thing for sure is that you can count on me for the funny rating and count on you to make new accounts every month :mjpls:

One thing for sure is that you can count on me for the funny rating and count on you to make new accounts every month :mjpls:
Im appreciating you wtf
** my phone autocorrects I’m to inbreds wtf

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I guess a certain Beesha avoided @TSP appreciation thread but they have sent @Cognitivedissonance to give him their regards :pachah1:
The worst kind of qabiliste is the one who parades like a wadani yet cunningly slyly a low down dirty qabiliste.

Atleast with me you see what you get I speak a straight forward word.

He is repulsive that he hides his enmity but it hasn’t gone unnoticed by me.

The worst kind of qabiliste is the one who parades like a wadani yet cunningly slyly a low down dirty qabiliste.

Atleast with me you see what you get I speak a straight forward word.

He is repulsive that he hides his enmity but it hasn’t gone unnoticed by me.

Well take a look around this thread, nearly everyone on this forum has good opinions on him and views him in a positive manner.
Your attempted crusade against him on this thread will not change others opinions on him :manny:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Well take a look around this thread, nearly everyone on this forum has good opinions on him and views him in a positive manner.
Your attempted crusade against him on this thread will not change others opinions on him :manny:
I’m entitled to my opinion as much as the next person so what if they have a positive things to say? Are you implying that I conform?

I’m a nonconformist bun you and him ba tagan nahay.

And no I don’t speak for a tribe why are you checking for people tribes who comment on threads? Unlike tps atleast you’re open about your qabyalad

I’m entitled to my opinion as much as the next person so what if they have a positive things to say? Are you implying that I conform?

I’m a nonconformist bun you and him ba tagan nahay.

And no I don’t speak for a tribe why are you checking for people tribes who comment on threads? Unlike tps atleast you’re open about your qabyalad

My job here is done, arinta faraha waan ka qaade :trumpsmirk:

@TSP Noowlow sxb, don't let the haters get to you :salute:

@TSP you are one of my fav
Users, you never have anything
Negative to say on here

IMG_6639.GIF

Gambar

VIP

Semi fob is so random lol mashallah inan yar oo iska wadaad ah baad tahay kheyr Allah ha ku siiyo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending