Trying Khat For The First Time

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
You shouldn't have bought garaabo if you wanted to try khat. But I guess the real stuff is hard to get now since it became illegal.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
:salute:
1624420549070.png
this is whachu need tho'

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Isn't this an evidence that can be used to jail you :silanyosmile:
It’s really not. I’m pretty sure self recoded video evidence doesn’t hold up in court. Since at any moment he can claim those contrabands were props or fakes.

only video evidence that holds up are videos recorded by a different party who can provide substantial reasoning that it was actually khat and not random leaves.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Isn't it illegal in the UK.....

Scotland Yard collect this negro pls. He's done a Bobby Shmurda and snitched on himself in 4K.

:farmajoyaab:

CanoGeel

We chew cuz we don't drink alchol niga we iz muslim

And real women chew too

Last edited:

CanoGeel

That reporter tried and got hi lol, Qat got to her and at the end she says, " i don't have a problem with Qat in moderation" lmao. Qat is definitely a drug :drakelaugh::damn:

Change your setup if you want to enjoy the experience. You should be seated on the ground leaning on your fadhi carbeed. Wear comfortable clothing (a loose t shirt and macawiis). Bring a couple of skinnies to chew with to enhance the experience, have some Hindi movie or your latest Turkish drama playing on the big screen.

Don't forget the thermal with the shaah bigeys!

I never chewed the blessed leaf, seen how the odays setup their sessions in the marwish

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Dried jaad doesn't contain the main active stimulant "cathinone" but contains weaker stimulants which consist of cathine and norephedrine.
cathinone in jaad breaks down into cathine and norephedrine soon after harvesting which's the reason jaad is chewed while fresh.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Absolutely disgusting

NO NO NO!!

WAR KADAA!! ADEER WAA LAGU SIRAY
SIDAAN LOOMA QAYILO!!

TAN KALE WAXAAN QAAD MAAHA
EE WAA BALWADA KOOLIISTAYAASHA
BAAGAMUUNDO ISKA AH EE MAALINTOODA AY KU DHAFIRAAN , WAXAAN WAA HAMBO INTAASO BERI DHULKA KU QALALAY!!
WTF!!

OMG!! THAT IS NOT MALYUUNTI BARAKAYSANEED!!
THIS LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING ELSE!!

REER UK IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL KHAT??!!
:ooh::what:

WALLE IYO BILLE ABAAR WEYN BAA IDIIN HAYSATA , HADDII AAD BAARIXI SIDA BAKAYLAHA U RUUGAYSIIN!

WAR BISINKA @Arma NINKA LACAGTA KA SOO CESHO.

QAAD HADAAD RABTID , MARDUUF FRESH ,AFRIKA U KAALAYA ASAGOO QIIMO JABAN AYAAD SIDA BOQORKA U QAYILI KARTA.
ISKA TUUR WAXAAN !!

THIS IS NOT EVEN BAARIXI SHAANDO
( Good quality dried leaves you put in plastic bottle, darmuus or tea flask and pour boiling water)
This looks like decaying shit , that was picked from the dusty floor,don't die sxb not worth the try.

SUBXAANAKA YAA CADIIM.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Last edited:

Trending