Trump's Palestine Israel Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am very suprised, maybe he looking to fail lol. He should just go and work other productive things where there is hope of a return and forget palestine and mid-east, all anyone can do is pray for it. 70 Years people yes that's a big SEVEN O and everyone has tried their hand at it.

To satisfy palestinians and israelis at the same time without key concessions is just impossible. Palis aint taking anything less then 67 border, east jerusalem capital, west bank and gaza plus 6 millions palestinians to return to boost up it's numbers against Israel. Possible war with Hamas will loom also as they want it all back not a inch taken.

And forget Israel which was founded on Jewish democracy not a normal democracy, it's a democracy with strings attached to it, cannot disregard the jewish supremacy as they may even destabilize within since that's what it was founded on, it's like saying you will change the key themes of the constitution in america without any problems from americans.

Even if Palestine is formed, their not united and could lead to internal problems and refugees flooding Israel. I am trying to learn why palestine divided, the only difference between palis is politics the rest is all the same, no sub identities(shia, sunni, tribal, language) below which could've of fuelled it. Only difference is minds and politics(purpose of it needs digging and why it formed). You need to walk in their shoes from the beginning, the path, check sentiments along the way, geopolitics, personal agendas, sub identities, trust levels among themselves prior and now, their is so many factors i cant even begin to list it untill u find a pattern.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Honestly guys you will find 90% or more of the people don't even know the root cause of their problems and give you the superficial or the things that is immediate and even if resolved will just not hold or create another problem(like needing a shared enemy), etc. You really gotta go thru the journey mentally and picture yourself in their shoes, scenarios, and many aspects because it's little things added over time that cause cancers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending