Trump With Female Business Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
In all honesty women seem to look after their kids which is proof their doing better then men in coordinating things. But from what I seen from my encounters with them in the work place, they seem to forget those skills and adopt the failed approaches of men in the industry, so you end up just getting a copy of a man only.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I would seriously consider women business investments in my future. They have all the attributes needed, raising kids, managing money, churning results into their kids, motivating, etc but that's only if they haven't yet been infected by the man. Female industries will definitely be an area I am looking at. I don't trust men sxb they can't manage themselves let alone homes and they do stuff out of ego or pride.

I guess that's going to be a key marker for me now, is it woman business or woman run. Men miss the little things that women don't, the man I have seen in my workplaces and they don't have any intuition or gut feelings.

I've heard very little women run or owned businesses fail. Look at the small women markets in somalia. That's a marker now, that's what I do sxb i set up markers and just consistenly apply. The more markers the better. I dont think their any good at big corporations or govt depts becuz it's men dominated so they conform to make it thru but small businesses where I am collecting the scrapes in my investments, will be a factor and a big one too if it's woman.

One area men fail is intuition, feelings, gut feelings. That's an edge for some other man who uses it, you never ignore anything that is apart of you or else u working with less then full capacity. My feelings guide me sxb and then i use my mental processes to verify it. I sense vibes and then work out if it's just useless vibe or real by linking up bits n pieces together for a full picture.

But it's not 100% bulletproof just going off emotions you need to balance it against your mind and work it out if it's true or not. I remember think and feel social norms and cultures were real, their not. Sometimes emotions isn't right, but combining feelings with mental processes is pretty effective and balancing out the picture. Where-as I had a feeling obama was a good man, but when i used my mental processes and started seeing he just collecting payments and getting rich, ended his time with 'tears and what ifs and regrets' my thinking won over feelings.

That human personality profile is true. Im half half over thinking and feelings, i dont lean only towards rationality cause I realized it failed me when I thought it would help me in my most needy time and hence why I appreciate feelings alot more now and combine it.

Last edited:
Lovely read @DR OSMAN

The Somali woman & business go hand in hand
their bloody gut feelings makes accounting a nightmare but it somehow works out well in the end

There is hardly any comparison when it comes leadership
The Somali woman rules over these cadaans baboons who had to fight a 1000 years just be heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending