Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Funny i just came across the exact video 15 minutes ago

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Your guys are late, I've watched this video 10 days ago. I'm glad someone posted it

@Inquisitive_ is it true Somalia has some of the largest oil reserves in the world, found at the Indian Ocean?

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Kill all the Arabs in Somalia and the Turkish too. They are up to no good. Kill them all.

(The above comment is satire I am joking. I am
against violence 100%)

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Kill all the Arabs in Somalia and the Turkish too. They are up to no good. Kill them all.

(The above comment is satire I am joking. I am
against violence 100%)
Did you even watch the video?

Somalia has one of the largest oil reserves in the world. Qatar is an agent of the rotheschild who are using her to secure Somalia vast oil reserves

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Did you even watch the video?

Somalia has one of the largest oil reserves in the world. Qatar is an agent of the rotheschild who are using her to secure Somalia vast oil reserves

You think I would have mercy too on whitey?

I don't trust them. They want to steal our resources. It's a shame Somali men can't protect Somalia. They allow it to get cucked.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You think I would have mercy too on whitey?

I don't trust them. They want to steal our resources. It's a shame Somali men can't protect Somalia. They allow it to get cucked.
Why are you so negative? Did you watch the video? Even for a few minutes it's very informative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending