Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
IMG_6258.JPG
IMG_6259.JPG
IMG_6260.JPG

Did i strike a nerve:siilaanyolaugh:

Tell us why since you sport the LGBTQ to why you don't support your fellow trans. Aren't they part of your community ?:ayaanswag:

You struck no nerve.

I laugh with the Western man when you Somolions fight each other online. I laugh with the Bantus when you say you're better than them. We all see your threads and laugh together while we eat. They know I'm Jewish now so that is why they don't ask why I'm laughing with them.

:mjpls:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You struck no nerve.

I laugh with the Western man when you Somolions fight each other online. I laugh with the Bantus when you say you're better than them. We all see your threads and laugh together while we eat. They know I'm Jewish now so that is why they don't ask why I'm laughing with them.

:mjpls:
tenor.gif

The trannies are getting angry online but if you have acne or ADHD, you aren't able to enlist either. You can't join if you have tight foreskin.

They can't bring out the trannies are discriminated excuse.

The trannies are getting angry online but if you have acne or ADHD, you aren't able to enlist either. You can't join if you have tight foreskin.

First your argument was that it would be expensive. Then we found out it only cost 8 million out of a 600 billion budget.

Then your arguments was that they were unfit to serve, but the DOD and Pentagon report disproved that.

Now your argument is that dysphoria makes them unfit to serve, but many suffer from anxiety or depression in the military and as such transpeople should be offered treatment and come back to serve.

More than 18 countries allow transgender individuals to serve their country, none has become weaker because of it.

You, @AbdiJew is a traitor to the LGBT community, hand in your gay card at the next exit!!

Apollo

VIP

ADHD people use semi-cocaine like drugs (stimulants) to balance out their dopamine levels. These same drugs can interfere with motor skills and this is important when handling a gun or a fighter jet.

I'd say they are less mentally ill than gay people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending