kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@Basra was this you? :pachah1:

EGJoNJsXkAAwtZc

EGJoNJmXUAITZsB

EGJoNJrWsAAiaWO

"It's the democratic party that trashes our community" kullaha. who allowed you to even arrive to America? Cause from I recall it sure as hell wasn't the cuntervatives! :duck:

Trump and the republican party banned all Somalis from coming into America.

Told Ilhan to go back to where she came from along with his brainwashed followers chanting send her back.

But above all, democrats don't try to blow up our masjids.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/apr/18/kansas-terror-plot-kill-muslims-conviction

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

She must have forgot about the Somali ban currently in effect.

Trump and the republican party banned all Somalis from coming into America.

Told Ilhan to go back to where she came from along with his brainwashed followers chanting send her back.

But above all, democrats don't try to blow up our masjids.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/apr/18/kansas-terror-plot-kill-muslims-conviction

:snoop:White terrorists have become a thing now with all of these shootings being them.

Last edited:
You know what I can’t find a single positive thing Donald Trump did or said about Somali Americans. But I would like to see her tell us about how Donald Trump helped us out because I’m not about to go to a conservative website again and hear them scream about conspiracy theories about the Somali community in Minneapolis ok. If she is going to sell us a story at least give me an example because this ain’t working.

You know what I can’t find a single positive thing Donald Trump did or said about Somali Americans. But I would like to see her tell us about how Donald Trump helped us out because I’m not about to go to a conservative website again and hear them scream about conspiracy theories about the Somali community in Minneapolis ok. If she is going to sell us a story at least give me an example because this ain’t working.

@Barwaaqoforsomalia

Let me be the devil's advocate here.

Maybe she is talking about how Donald Trump is helping Somalia financially and militarily to become a functioning State and defeat the terrorists, He increased both the U.S aid to Somalia and American military personal in Somalia and stepped up the drone attacks on both Alshabab and ISIS. Tank kale, as a nationalist, Trump has revived the local industries and created new manufacturing industries and this benefits all Americans including unemployed Somali Americans.

Since no Somali wants or agrees that Somalia (if we were a stable and rich country) should take refugees from poorer African countries and we are racists towards Bantu Somalis, can't the American nationalists exercise such policies? Furthermore, the reality is Somalia is a shitty place at the moment and we ourselves call it is a shitty place and Donald Trump always says like it is, why are we offended by him calling our country a shitty place?

Politically, we shouldn't put all our eggs in one basket and be taken for granted, diversity in politics shows the maturity and the complexity of humans and when the 'other' team comes to power, you have a team there that advances the needs of your community. There are families in the United States and elsewhere in the Western world whose politial loyalties towards the Alt-Right/Neo-Conservatives Vs those who support the Liberal are divided and they get along very well. Without insulting and calling her names, can we discuss why we don't like her team?

Btw, I'm one the few extreme Liberals (socially) here and I can't stand neo-conservatives or the Alt-Right.

Trending

Latest posts