Trump, Somalis and Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Donald Trump put Somalis on the travel ban, there were no protestations from Arabs, Turks and other Muslims because they thought Trump would be better than Obama and that he will support them against Shia Iran and Assad of Syria. Now, Trump wants Jerusalem as Israeli's capital, these same Muslim countries want Somalis to oppose it. What is wrong with this picture?

When Donald Trump put Somalis on the travel ban, there were no protestations from Arabs, Turks and other Muslims because they thought Trump would be better than Obama and that he will support them against Shia Iran and Assad of Syria. Now, Trump wants Jerusalem as Israeli's capital, these same Muslim countries want Somalis to oppose it. What is wrong with this picture?

Don't fall for it make up your own mind of what should happen.

My only problem with his approach is that east Jerusalem is included in that capital, and it would go against a two state solution.

Somalis divide into two people: pro Arab and pro Madow (Pan-African)

The small minority who proud are Somalis are hardcore nationalists and tribalists

Could somalis who obviously look somali, but dont have a somali passport and never had one, go to america?

Im not interested in America but im just curious lol

Gambar

VIP
Could somalis who obviously look somali, but dont have a somali passport and never had one, go to america?

Im not interested in America but im just curious lol
If you were born in Somalia it might be a problem. You would have to apply for a visitors VISA (unless you are from Canada) and I don’t know if they banned that for Somalis. I think it pertains to people immigrating to the United States.

If you were born in Somalia it might be a problem. You would have to apply for a visitors VISA (unless you are from Canada) and I don’t know if they banned that for Somalis. I think it pertains to people immigrating to the United States.

Not born, never been to and never had a somali passport, but my name is obviously somali
Im curious what they could do :mjlol:

But ive heard that if you want to go to the US you have to sign something that they can check your phone if they want to, and you have to give all your passwords etc

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Israel is quiet a developed country. Putting Jerusalem as Israel capital isn't a bad idea. Palestinians have actually more opportunity in Israel than in gaza or the West Bank.

Don't fall for it make up your own mind of what should happen.

My only problem with his approach is that east Jerusalem is included in that capital, and it would go against a two state solution.

Steam

The Palestine problem has dragged on for 7 decades and a two state solution is illusive as when it was declared in 1948, but then, the Palestinians rejected a State the size of 2000% more land than what they are seeking today. 20 years ago, they were offered more than what they want today, but they didn't only reject it, they have splintered into different factions controlling different regions and are hostile to one another. The Palestinians have always being used by regional forces for geo-political reasons and they were dictated what they should and shouldn't accept. Now, their only interest lies in becoming Israeli Arab citizens and putting their future under Israeli democracy; They should regain the trust and support they lost from the Israeli left. They will start from a disadvantageous position but, it is better where they find themselves today.

Somalis should be pre-occupied with their own problems. The Palestinians do have enough "supporters".

Trump is an imbecile but he is doing what he can to stop sharia law from creeping in via immigration. Muslims that come in don’t put the US constitution above sharia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending