Trump Slams The Mid East

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Trump just slammed the Mid-east again. But he is right they are getting their act together though the gulfies lol, they know he is serious and isn't words. It's worrying they shouldn't of been shit scared when he got elected. You can get away with talks and meetings and second guessing with people who have university culture and establishment history. You won't get away with that with people in more outcome type places and it has to be on the table not talks, not assessments, not critical thinking. It has to be actually on the table the outcome and then linked to how much went into it and the benefit.

In other words he will just scan for outcomes that type of guy sxb, he will look over there and see what's there and see how much has gone into it from America and will start slapping faces lol, cause there is nothing there but destruction and a stalemate, their isn't even a victory their just holding it up so it doesn't swing to the other side.

I bet all he probably sees is just burnt money lol, it's equivalent to just throwing into cheddar machine lol, when you look into the mid-east and what is actually there and what has been put into it. The way he sees it, he could've done far more productive things with that 7 trillion that's how he see's it and establish new alliances and grow the freedom franchise or even put back into home.

But putting into just a deadlock region where there is no outcome and it's just a battle zone constantly since 911, that's equivalent of me asking you to give me money and let me just throw it in the drain and come back asking for more money from you. He is still gonna have to maintain it and protect it so those oil reserves can keep pumping. It won't be pumping if their is bullets firing loooooooooool and it becomes like syria. All nations will run to last oil reserves that have safety and can produce and it's a disaster and prices will skyrocket all across the world economies.

The question is, how cheap can trump get this area secured and producing oil with as least money invested in terms of securing it and not a dime more.

When u got a stalemate environment cost like the mid-east, it's about doing it cheaply because that place aint going anywhere till america or russia pulls out their presence and neither is nudging. America can't cause of global oil supply shortage and russia wont cause putin wants the ussr back. It's gonna be a stalemate for a longggggggggggggggggggggg time unless a miracle happens of course and that's possible as tupac said pray for peace in the middle east cause thats all u can do.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That 7 trillion that went into the mid-east could've of gone to places where their business men start buying out natural resources firm, creating jobs locally for poorer nations, this automatically will make them a hero in their eyes and their people will be like freedom freedom freedom and their leaders will need to respond to them and at the same time he actually making money while changing them.

If they invest in schools their creating american brains there basically who will end up being constant pool of politicians lining up to rule. If they start buying media out over there, it's even better. They have heaps of options but the point is they actually getting something back for it while making the green and that's WORSE case scenario and a good scenario is the landscape in the land changes to democracy societies. Once those societies start actually developing, they got more trade partners for their businesses, it's called NEW MARKETS not just circulating the same old ones lol and the alliance poooooooooool just grows and grows and the international order is safe. If their not growing and the opponent is, it's a matter of time before the dynamics change in the world order and if that happens you got a cold war scenario again.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The best thing to do in the third world basically asia-south america-africa is say listen we got this money but u wont get it if u fighting among yourselves and we want u to come up with a bulletproof draft of how you can keep your system secure from one man and actually prove it to us and at the same time secure their investments. The problem with relying on a puppet is, the ppl eventually get sick of him and opposition arises and then some other country gets involved and it's turn to shit.

You need these guys running for a long time to actually turn over long-term results cause the end goal should be they become big contributors of the franchise not just crumble later due to friction inside themselves. As long as these societies exist other idealogical nations will always see a potential alliance there and begin penetrating to add it towards it's pool. The last thing we want is multiple idealogies in the world backed up with a gang of nations, that's a horrendous outcome and it's even worse if the gangs are evenly stacked because that's war recipes on gang of nation scale not just one vs one nation.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
In this mid-east war. We are like around the last layers. We are the bodies on the field. America n Russia are around the top and feeding their regional partners know how, training, weapons, back up in areas they lack. Regional partners Saudi and Iran then split it up the region along sectarian groups sunni vs shia. From there sunni regional leader saudi has underlings egypt-dubai-bahrain. Then shia regional leader Iran has its underling iraq-syria-hezbollah in lebanon-houthis yemen. MB has turkey-qatar- underlings which are political, financiers, or terror groups. We are around here the terror group part just a small wing of it called shabab. Our war is sunni vs sunni it's MB vs gulf alliance.

We aint even playin at sunni vs shia level loooooooool, we fighting among two sunni camps one wanting to keep his loot, palaces, and mansions the royal families and the MB who wants a MB aligned states in sunni world and we just one of those countries. The bodies aint piling up in turkey or qatar so we are the playground, so is syria, palestine hamas, south yemen, as their the violent MB side regardless of their name. You see these different terrorist groups are just MB, bar maybe afghani one. They seem to report to a different idealogy but i'll find out what their end goal is.

But regardless what MB outfit they wear be it charity, politicians or parties, or violent extremist they will divide as people have differences on politics but they will always share a common ground which is their end goal of world domination and islamic caliphate and as long you share an end goal you can actually TALK, their room for negiotation. There is no room for talk between different idealogies, they believe in the same outcome, what can they talk on. At best you just get a stalemate.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Isn't ironic turkey doesn't get hit much by MB violent side? same with qatar? nor the shia side at all. I bet they know deep down their in bed and the outcomes is the same for both, it's just the gulf fat cats who wanna keep their loot enflaming the field into sunni and shia so they get away unscatched and can keep their order. That's why im telling u somalia needs to go MB, we need to align but cut a deal they leave our internal workings alone and our system won't be eastern based but our custom based. We will be safe from their crap. In all honesty they do have a better long term cause then keeping you loot and palaces like saudi and uae tyrants, that wont last and we will fall by sticking with them

I very much agree with him the US should learn not to meddle in the affairs of others I am sick and tired of them always playing god.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I very much agree with him the US should learn not to meddle in the affairs of others I am sick and tired of them always playing god.

I think it's important they do play god, especially with russia and china expanding their little alliance pool to africa and the mid-east. The last thing we want is those countries having africa natural resources which can add trillions into their gdp and they got a bigger pool to add together and change the world order from what it is now to something very darker and you can look in their countries what the world may look like if they do achieve it. As for the mid-east yes they need to do it as cheap as possible cause the stalemate isnt changing so their passing the cost onto the arabs to maintain lol, he simply dont wanna pay for it anymore but that dont mean he wants russia footprint owning the place. It's just getting arabs to do it themselves and he steps in with a little bit of help where they need. Reduced costs cuz it aint going anywhere this battle.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am trying to learn Oman foreign policy

Research Brief. To understand Oman's current foreign policy is to understand how skilled diplomacy works—how balancing interests, tolerance toward differences, and a determined search for mutual benefits can open international doors and keep them open, even during conflict

See you need to respect differences, you can't keep fighting on these things, it leads to nowhere in the end and circular battle while it maintains it's interests and works on fair two sided deals. They just wanna be left alone to breath becuz war dont bring nothing losses not gains anymore.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Look at Oman. Turned from 18th century to 21st century in 42 years. We cant even move from the 1960s cause colonials gave a head start to the 21st century. Oman adopted it's traditional values, traditional systems, and adopted a neutral stance in the world not taking sides and copping a loss.

Neo-Traditionalism in action.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Democracy in action in Kenya. Society lives on the edge every election, hasn't developed compared to countries around the world at the same pace. You wanna adopt this shit!!! you can't compare western democracies to yourself, you have tribal society like oman and kenya. Oman choose traditional systems and got what it has now, you choosing kenyan colonial system and that's what u get for ignoring your culture.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's because parties will divide us and it will turn into clan wars in the future. Parties dont unite anyone look at america democrats and republicans not united at all after elections and hate each other but at least they unite on protecting freedom values which is above party politics. I wish we could adopt freedom-equality-justice pillars and then adapt it to our traditional system, it would be totally wicked and even beat OMAN.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

This is what is perfect for Somalia. Leader going to each tribe and sitting down and taking their concerns and needs and implement. Not parties and competing which will just lead to clan war again and instability. We do not need a competitive environment but consensus at all times or we won't go beyond tit for tat crap. Oman is happiest country in the world, because they use their own system not someone elses and then have competition ensue or mistrust begin because noone feels u r honest because noone takes foreign system serious. Look at cops, white cops arent treated serious and anyone tries their luck with them in black areas. Why? cause their no repercussion at the social level, they dont live there, its not their family or friend who can backlash. When its one of your own u behave. Notice how somalis behave and stop shit when they see other somalis, its the same with other races also.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's what these societies need, they just need to see their cultural values and what they truly believe in not what someone else or some society believes in. After that is just technical stuff and it wont matter to them and is building. END DEMOCRACY IN SOMALIA, IF THE CONTINENT RESULT ISNT ENOUGH PROOF FOR YOU, THEN YOUR A FOOL.

They will never be a threat to the world, because they dont care about you anymore, they have they want their cultural values. Just like our nomad never threaten others in the world, just these guys dont JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE WITH THEIR OWN SYSTEM. DONT BRING UR SHIT TO THEM.

Infact when they get to oman stage, they have money in their pocket so all the cultural stuff will wean off and they can become indepedent, a broke person cant be indepedent its not gonna happen. He will think collectively and has too for his survival. Then you can transition them to a democracy if you want and you dont have too if u dont want either. But dont tell me you bringing democracy with the climate the way it is in most poor countries, it wont happen and it doesnt happen.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You know what's the sad thing is? what if oman didn't exist, would u not believe in neo traditionalism if proven to you thru the stability of the nomads in our country? DO YOU NEED TO SEE ANOTHER COUNTRY DO SOMETHING IF YOU CAN IMAGINE THE RESULTS AND SEE IT IN YOUR OWN BACKYARD? see your fuckin instutionalized to the core, I already could see it just observing the rural areas and the peace and achieving their objectives and saw only difference was the systems in the city and rural areas nothing else. I didnt need oman to prove it but showing u because u wont accept anything till you fuckin see another country do it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Today, only 4.5% of the world's population live in a fully democratic country, according to the Economist Intelligence Unit's Democracy Index. About 45% live in flawed democracies, while 33% are citizens in authoritarian regimes

I think that's enough to tell you the success rate of this shitty system your running after. You really wanna go against those sort of odds? just look around you most of them are just on paper. Are we going to allow ourselves to be fooled by less then 5% success rate of this system?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The franchise Boss Trump with one of his key franchise branch manager Macron. He actually likes this branch manager compared to the others on the continent.

Check what Trump says at the 21:20 mark till 21:30 mark

It's clear he don't like the UK, look at the roll out Macron GOT. Noone has been recieved like that in DC as of yet. I wish we had trump types in somalia, we need this sxb, it's for our own good. We cant keep bullshitting ourselves with sweet talk and nothing has changed.

I CANT WAIT TILL TRUMP GOES TO AFRICA. Their gonna get a good blasting looooooooooool and they deserve it sxb. No1 slaved africans, africans always sold themselves and proof in the putting is look at our leaders how they sell us TILL THIS DAY for a mere bonus check or retirement village overseas. I refuse from this day on to say whites slaved blacks, because the evidence shows clearly this practise is still going on in the continent just in different ways. For example president of african country, takes a few million bribes right? he just sold out his country interest for that. It's no different to black slave traders who would take european cash and sell the people in bodily terms.

We are still be slave traded its just not in bodily terms, their selling out our country resources for cheap cause they just want their little check.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I hope Trump visits Africa and just ends it and says if your so right why is your air conditioning not working looooooooooool. You can't argue when someone just needs to point outside and say their your handiwork and that's when I notice africans dont shut up and review themselves.

U shouldn't be playing that gloat game when you the evidence is right in front people eyes, your basically asking someone to deny what he sees with his eyes and take your words as gospel and you will never get that.

Africa is seen as a gold mine but the people on top of it are the problem, and no-one is talking about it in the continent and this is clear as day if you aren't even addressing it, nothing is changing. Look at the arabs they might be corrupt the gulfies but they take care of their people at least so it stabilizes and continues to function, africa is pure capitalism in it's rawest form a few at the top and their is no middle but just straight to the bottom. Lots of right wing ppl should see what true capitalism looks like before they wish for it. Its up or down in africa, no middle anywhere. U either rich or your poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts