TRUMP says IMMIGRANTS ruined EUROPE's CULTURE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"
President Donald Trump lambasted Europe’s immigration policies during an interview with The Sun, a British tabloid, on Thursday, saying an influx of migrants fleeing violence and seeking asylum has caused the continent to lose its culture and “changed the fabric of Europe.”

“And I don’t mean that in a positive way,” Trump told the paper in a sit-down interview. “I think allowing millions and millions of people to come into Europe is very, very sad. I think you’re losing your culture. Look around. You go through certain areas that didn’t exist 10 or 15 years ago."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-goes-full-xenophobe-migrants-235734960.html

Is he wrong thou?if you go to paris its like you are in sierre leone/casablanca

esmail

Would you prefer white faces everywhere in Paris? Aren’t you one of the black faces too? France chose their refugees/migrants very well. Without them, they wouldn’t have won a World Cup and another one on the brink of winning.

esmail

Would you prefer white faces everywhere in Paris? Aren’t you one of the black faces too? France chose their refugees/migrants very well. Without them, they wouldn’t have won a World Cup and another one on the brink of winning.
All i am saying they are too many not that no black person should be there

Would you rather go visit china and see actual ethnic chinese or not?foreigner are everywhere the world is getting small but frances belongs to the white people their doesnt mean they cant share it with non whites

All i am saying they are too many not that no black person should be there

Would you rather go visit china and see actual ethnic chinese or not?foreigner are everywhere the world is getting small but frances belongs to the white people their doesnt mean they cant share it with non whites

esmail

Sxb, I know what you mean, but France forfeited what they own to themselves, when they claimed the land of others. I know you will agree to the argument that it’s wrong to say to a person that this apple is mine alone and I wouldn’t share with anyone, but you’ve to share yours with me. Share here means co-ownership.

France was its mightiest period when a non-French midget General from Corsica led them to glory after glory. There are many French territories in the Pacific, Caribbean and on the Indian Ocean with black-skin inhabitants who are French. They’ve every right to claim Paris as their own. Furthermore, the subjects of former French colonies have every right to claim Paris as their own too. France is Pogba’s as much as it is Macron’s.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Is he wrong thou?if you go to paris its like you are in sierre leone/casablanca

As @AussieHustler mentioned, France started off this chain reaction when they colonised Sierra Leone, Morocco etc. They have no one to blame but themselves.

Furthermore, Trump has no right to comment when he lives in the worlds largest colony.

I think immigrants have contributed to Europe’s culture if anything. In the UK, Indian and Chinese food are considered the nations favourite takeaway foods.

esmail

Sxb, I know what you mean, but France forfeited what they own to themselves, when they claimed the land of others. I know you will agree to the argument that it’s wrong to say to a person that this apple is mine alone and I wouldn’t share with anyone, but you’ve to share yours with me. Share here means co-ownership.

France was its mightiest period when a non-French midget General from Corsica led them to glory after glory. There are many French territories in the Pacific, Caribbean and on the Indian Ocean with black-skin inhabitants who are French. They’ve every right to claim Paris as their own. Furthermore, the subjects of former French colonies have every right to claim Paris as their own too. France is Pogba’s as much as it is Macron’s.
It depends on the ideology if its fairness ideology then yeah they deserve to be in the situation they are in,europe did not become rich because of technology or some revolutionary political idea it was because they raided other peoples lands including africa,african living there are just claiming what they are owned,if they still have colonies with a black citizen,all of them being former slaves sent there by the french they deserve to claim paris too,
If its realism,the french conquered those lands and took what they want,it had nothing to do with sharing an apple!!,america conquered and massacred the indians no crying will ever get them justice,every country to every individual should struggle to make themselves as strong as possible financially,physically,morally,spiritual etc because the world is merciless,if the french decide to kick them out whats stoping them m,realllyyy???america has enough fire power to fight the world,whats stoping them from doing what they did to indians to africans,really??some idealistic law,why isnt the same laws stoping israel

Good riddance the world no longer needs racist europeans. They did this to themselves when they gave their women to much freedom and now they don't want to have kids with them and hence their birth rates are dwindling and they realise that thanks to education the minorities can take on the higher paying roles. Slowly but surely they will be replaced and will go extinct like the dinosaurs and they know that and society will continue to run smoothly except their will be more black and brown faces at the top of the ladder.

:trumpsmirk:

Good riddance the world no longer needs racist europeans. They did this to themselves when they gave their women to much freedom and now they don't want to have kids with them and hence their birth rates are dwindling and they realise that thanks to education the minorities can take on the higher paying roles. Slowly but surely they will be replaced and will go extinct like the dinosaurs and they know that and society will continue to run smoothly except their will be more black and brown faces at the top of the ladder.

:trumpsmirk:

It’s not about replacing the whites but the culture that replaces them, will it be equally tolerant ?

It’s not about replacing the whites but the culture that replaces them, will it be equally tolerant ?

Shumshume

Within 3-4 generations, regardless of one’s background they will mould within that culture. I don’t think a 4th generation Somali would be that much interested with the Somali culture, be it the language, food or the politics back home like his father or grandfather did. That will be replaced by the local culture with its values and norms. Joining an intolerant subculture is also a possibility for some like is the case now with the KKK or intolerant religious Christian fanatics.

Well he's kinda right but it ain't our problem:mybusiness:
Of course it ain't our problem. I remember not to long ago when criminal pink men were pouring into africa in numbers and began murdering the natives like savages and stole all their resources. When whites do it it's civilizing a population but when coloured's do it thy are criminals and terrorists.

They should thank their nosy thief ancestors.

1200px-Punch_Rhodes_Colossus.png

Of course it ain't our problem. I remember not to long ago when criminal pink men were pouring into africa in numbers and began murdering the natives like savages and stole all their resources. When whites do it it's civilizing a population but when coloured's do it thy are criminals and terrorists.

They should thank their nosy thief ancestors.

1200px-Punch_Rhodes_Colossus.png

If a Roman soldier slapped your ancient ancestor do you still feel the slap? No because it’s too long ago and because you’re not him..

Whatever was in the past is irrelevant today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending