Trump is going after the legal immigrants now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
His man, Mister Miller a White nationalist is coming up with all these ideas. Next Idea is ...making a law to ban getting green card or citizenship if an immigrants takes food stamp or welfare or even Obamacare. Wow. Walaahi this Trump is really pushing it. Prayers for all somali mothers on welfare maaskin.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/legal-immigrants-seeking-citizenship-trump-152300580.html
This is actually a good thing because people need to stop leeching of welfare and work for their living expenses.

His man, Mister Miller a White nationalist is coming up with all these ideas. Next Idea is ...making a law to ban getting green card or citizenship if an immigrants takes food stamp or welfare or even Obamacare. Wow. Walaahi this Trump is really pushing it. Prayers for all somali mothers on welfare maaskin.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/legal-immigrants-seeking-citizenship-trump-152300580.html

Basra

I don’t like the politics of Donald Trump but I think it’s a great idea to tie the citizenship with productivity. It is all ala Kennedysque. “Ask what you can do for your country, but ask not, what your country can do for you.”

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra

I don’t like the politics of Donald Trump but I think it’s a great idea to tie the citizenship with productivity. It is all ala Kennedysque. “Ask what you can do for your country, but ask not, what your country can do for you.”

But the blacks and the white trash citizens take welfare too. Welfare is important in refugees mothers. We have idiots here who criticize welfare yet they grew up with it. U didn't just grow up by yourself. Welfare helped u.

Basra

Welfare also includes basic services such as Obama Care, CHIP and other services that is partial paid for trough taxes.

It is expanding the meaning of welfare and punishing people trying to make a better living for themself, and in forces families to choose between healthcare or citizenship.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Welfare also includes basic services such as Obama Care, CHIP and other services that is partial paid for trough taxes.

It is expanding the meaning of welfare and punishing people trying to make a better living for themself, and in forces families to choose between healthcare or citizenship.

Trump administration is just racist organisation. Republicans hit the jack pot. They have an idiot who sits at the top like a puppet and they do what they have always wanted to do, and he gets the blame.

This is actually a good thing because people need to stop leeching of welfare and work for their living expenses.
That is the stupidest, most ignorant thing I’ve ever heard. Most people on welfare need it because they can’t work, there is a small minority that abuse it but that’s just stupid.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
That is the stupidest, most ignorant thing I’ve ever heard. Most people on welfare need it because they can’t work, there is a small minority that abuse it but that’s just stupid.
I’m talking about people that abuse it, if you read it carefully you will also discover that your post is the most stupid thing ever.
:manny:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Wallahi I feel like people want to act like they're so clever and think they're saying things that hasn't been said before when in reality they look dumb.
Some people want to seem special

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Basra

Sxb I don't think you've read the article. They want to deport immigrants that've previously made use of welfare in the broadest sense. Even those who're contributing now.. are eligible to get deported. This is inhumane.

Wallahi I feel like people want to act like they're so clever and think they're saying things that hasn't been said before when in reality they look dumb.
Some people want to seem special
What are you talking about?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
What are you talking about?
I know alot of people in the UK say that the welfare benefits only make and encourage people to become lazy when in reality majority of the people who benefit from it would otherwise have no money at all since its used by single mothers, the elderly, disabled etc.
Welfare benefits are vital in islam aswell and I've never minded giving taxes in order so that can be used to help others.
People against welfare system over exaggerate the amount of people that abuse the system.

I know alot of people in the UK say that the welfare benefits only make and encourage people to become lazy when in reality majority of the people who benefit from it would otherwise have no money at all since its used by single mothers, the elderly, disabled etc.
Welfare benefits are vital in islam aswell and I've never minded giving taxes in order so that can be used to help others.
People against welfare system over exaggerate the amount of people that abuse the system.

@Blade1

Somalia's Michael Jackson with sell out concerts in Europe and Somalia was jailed for welfare fraud. Is it an exaggeration? We Somalis think if you succeed in cheating welfare, then you are smart. How many women declare they are single mothers and deny their new born child has a father when they are in-fact married to the baby's father? Will you reward and bestow such cheaters with a citizenship?

100 Somali families busted for welfare fraud in a day in Oslo, Norway. "Half of Somali children born in Norway are claimed by their parents to be born outside of a marriage". Is that an exaggeration or a fact?

100 Somali families arrested Norway.

Refugee jailed for £40,000 benefit fraud is actually famous music icon known as the Somalian Phil Collins.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5160594/refugee-jailed-singer-somalian-phil-collins/

Last edited:
Sxb I don't think you've read the article. They want to deport immigrants that've previously made use of welfare in the broadest sense. Even those who're contributing now.. are eligible to get deported. This is inhumane.

simulacrum

Sxb, maybe we read different articles but the one Basra posted doesn't talk about deportation. It says, "The Trump administration will soon introduce a new proposal making it more difficult for legal immigrants to obtain citizenship or permanent residency if they or members of their household ever used public welfare programs,'

On a second thought, I think it is too extreme and harsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts