Trump is a race realist

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I love trump, I learn from him and u should too how not to do things cuz look at the results he has JACK SHIT. Remember when u deal with ppl who have the same power as u, civilians, family members, or anyone u have no POWER over, it's no different to wat trump is facing except in a public sphere. So if if u carry yourself like trump, u know where that is heading cuz u see it NOW, u won't bring some magical result he didnt by conducting like he does in your life.

CMON SOMALIS lets not just sit there and criticize but learn from how not to do something in our lives. The ppl who criticize trump end up doing the same thing he does in their lives with others at their level, I cant stand those people. I don't criticize TRUMP, I thank him for showing me how it's not done, but I dont go outside anymore and implement his style.

I dont think there is one answer on how to handle people in life, I wont lie to you and say I have the answer. I don't think pandering them all day helps or being confrontational like trump helps either. I think it will be a blend of 'adapting' your approach uniquely to each person. Some pandering does help, while others trump style helps. I am going to fully adapt myself and based on the outcome I recieve will review if another option is needed cuz I aint doing something over and over again with nothing to show for it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...c0725c-f711-11e7-91af-31ac729add94_story.html

''Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” Trump said, according to these people, referring to African countries and Haiti. He then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries like Norway, whose prime minister he met yesterday.''

Trump is woke on racial IQ differences.

Why? has there always got to be a self hating coloured person siding with these Cadaans. East Africans may not like the AA, but you have to admit every black person who could read was killed by envious poor whites, while i hate to make excuses for them this type of persecution has carried on until they just lost hope completely. I mean look a the arabs today, they went from the great caliphate to syria today, imagine if the prophet looked down today and saw the way things are. Cadaans are just as arrogant as pharaoh today and we all know how that bastard died, so they can cry blackey is inferior from today till tomorrow, yet if whitey has such high IQ why? did he go to Mali university to learn and Baghdad before Ghengis khan the original Asian thug burnt it down. Why did the dark ages happen? such blemishes on white history is hidden, while black/brown failures are always published to stroke the EGO of the Iblis of mankind. I will end on this note arabs,blacks and our people constantly screw each other over, hell we can't even defend our neighbours when greedy men ransack their countries and they didn't stop there the came for us after ( the conquest of africa, india, hell even the native indian tribes fought each other for whites now they all live in reservations lol!!!) when will we learn to stop hating on each other and begin plotting, the whites used to fight too, look up the viking attacks on england, the difference between us and Rome is that they stopped fighting each other when they realised that a greater body united is stronger than a bunch of split up tribes. I am not ranting for fun but i hope to see a day when my countrymen are not split up into savage tribes, muslims keep talking about the return of mahdi and esa, and when i look at us today i laugh my ass off, even if they returned today the Cadaans would win because we have so many judas like brothers, esa would be hanging up there for real!!.

Race realism is nothing more than a attempt to revive outdated victorian era science, it's the most pathetic route and at best seems like a last resort.

What are the implications that will have to take place in the ideal world of a race realist, I wonder.

Jalle Trump is a hero. God bless the orange executive. We need a straight talking prez. He needs to deport third world savages back to their mud huts if they won't assimilate. No more immivasion. No more sucking on the teat of the American taxpayer.

So what was the IQ of Cadaans during the Dark ages when they could't wash themselves and had baths only once a year in relation to the sub Saharan Africans who produced Timbuktu for example?

According to your argument the Cadaans in the Dark ages had higher IQ's than some of the greatest African civilizations.

So what was the IQ of Cadaans during the Dark ages when they could't wash themselves and had baths only once a year in relation to the sub Saharan Africans who produced Timbuktu for example?

According to your argument the Cadaans in the Dark ages had higher IQ's than some of the greatest African civilizations.
African and civilization don't go together. Those guys were bushmen. Ain't no civilization been ever seen down there.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Race realism is nothing more than a attempt to revive outdated victorian era science, it's the most pathetic route and at best seems like a last resort.

What are the implications that will have to take place in the ideal world of a race realist, I wonder.
There is an underlying scientific truth to many of the arguments race realists make. That is precisely what makes it so controversial, because its not total bs that you and many other egalitarians would like to believe

There is an underlying scientific truth to many of the arguments race realists make. That is precisely what makes it so controversial, because its not total bs that you and many other egalitarians would like to believe

There is no denying that there are differences between human groups, however to suggest such differences is what is the defining factor that permanently places one above the other is simply bullshit.

To cast off environmental factors, economic factors, societal factors, and then say "l am superior by birthright, and you are forever destined to be inferior to me due to factors that you cannot control" is not science but ideological drivel.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:cosbyhmm: He's right. Somalis can't be compared to other SSAs, we simply don't have the data. I'm a Somalist. I can tell you that environment is not the same even in a household among siblings. A child might have different early exposures from their siblings or might act differently depending on treatment. Imagine if your whole family had low expectations for you, your neighbours thought it too, along with educators and peers and you had little to no self-confidence in your abiliy to learn with little incentive to try. Couple that with lower SES. Try becoming that blossoming rose being (intellectually) fed cola. :dabcasar:

agent orange destroying the republican party, already 31 GOP members of the house confirmed they not running 2018 midterm.maybe he a blessing in disguise that people all ova the world comn into conclusion that afterall a hitlerite could spring up again and vigilance needed more than eva since after WW2.

Status
Not open for further replies.