Trump humiliates Montenegro PM. Kenyatta or Desalegn would do this to Farmajo/Silanyo/Gaas and GM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Doesn't he realise that there is a camera even when he shits? Dude's missing more than a couple brain cells.

Look forward to Trump 2024.

biff.jpg

Trump has a personality disorder. This yet again more evidence for it. In general people at the top tend to be slightly kooky, but Trump takes the cake.

People with personality disorders are on hard drugs and become alcoholics. We know he's not a junky and that he is teetotaler.

I also imagine them not having any friends or a social life.

He definently does not have a personality disorder. Merkel and Macron look like they do.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
People with personality disorders are on hard drugs and become alcoholics. We know he's not a junky and that he is teetotaler.

I also imagine them not having any friends or a social life.

He definently does not have a personality disorder. Merkel and Macron look like they do.

Are you claiming Merkel and Macron are drunkards/hard drug users?

Apollo

VIP

I also imagine them not have any friends or a social life.

It's a myth that they have to be low functioning. It exists among high functioning [managers etc] as well, if not at a greater rate.

I feel like we are living in an age of declining social etiquette with Trump and Duterte in power. Common decency has to make its comeback.

VixR

Veritas
Trump thought American presidency would afford him respect, but that's least of all true with the American people who don't pedestal their leadership, forget the world stage. I think seeing how the Saudis leef the feet of their monarchy on pain of persecution got to him.

Apollo

VIP
Trump thought American presidency would afford him respect, but that's least of all true with the American people who don't pedestal their leadership, forget the world stage. I think seeing how the Saudis leef the feet of their monarchy on pain of persecution got to him.

Lol, the Trump team loved that there were no protests against them in Saudi Arabia, but then they went to Belgium and thousands of people protested.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I was laughing when I saw the video of him in the golf cart while all the other world leaders were walking. :chrisfreshhah: Low energy Trump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending