Trump getting involved in South Africa race issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they would have the right to wipe out the SA whites given apartheid and everything, Mandela was a mercy undisguised

The ANC are frightened of Julius Malema, the guy speaking above sbout Somali shops , growing movement and thus have jumped on the land reform bandwagon.

Trump is just an embarrassment!

The fact that the white farmers met with kkk David Duke and other racists proves SA farmers still have racists.

Maybe...

Apollo

VIP
@ Apollo, the government is trying to curb his influence by adopting the land reform without compensation law. I think things may get ugly in South Africa.

It reminds me of UKIP pushing the Conservatives to allow for a EU referendum.... Extreme groups can push Centrists.

It reminds me of UKIP pushing the Conservatives to allow for a EU referendum.... Extreme groups can push Centrists.

We know what Mandela was trying to do with all that Reconciliation kumbaya. That said, a more astute politician would have at least got some kind of land returned to the natives. I find it bizarre that Mandela and the ANC did not even ask for reparations..........

The poor natives who were uprooted from their ancestral farms and still live in ghettos are obviously going to support the likes of Malema.

The response of the USA and the EU will be interesting once land is returned (if the government is being honest).

The gov said something along the lines of lands that were productive would not be seized. Problem is natural lands with platnum are owned by none blacks. They will demand that gov take those lands too.

This is deflection politics because trump is in deep legal trouble and is appealing to his base considering that the alt-right (former apartheid supporters in new shirts) promote this narrative. America has the highest homicide (death by firearms) rates in the world and what’s Trump solution? More guns into the hands of primary school kids. The deaths of white farmers had significantly dropped (according to the white farmers federation) and the white farmers organisation supports the land reforms because nearly 80% of the land is owned by 7% of the population that was given to them illegally. Trump should deal with the increasing numbers of domestic American homicides and his legal problems.

His campaign manager was convicted of tax evasion and the American President came out batting for a convicted criminal evading tax from the same government he leads, what does that tell you about Trump’s character? It’s ok to cheat tax in America? The guy has passed an idiotic stage and is insane.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If stupid South Africans didn't burn shops owned by Somalis, Nigerians and Ethiopians then their African brother would have helped them. But they burned too many bridges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts