Trump gets a huge welcome from the Saudi

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Saudi Arabia, people with knowledge of the planning for Trump’s trip say the caterers are planning to offer the president steak and ketchup alongside the lamb and hefty portions of rice on the menu. All the meat will have been butchered in a Shariah-compliant halal manner as per Islamic custom.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
He's probably going there to get a cut of the 350 billion arms deal that the Saudi's are after. Not sure why they spend so much when all of it will go to Iran in the end.:mjpls:

waraabe

Your superior
Saudi Arabia is spending hundreds of millions on weapons they can't use. As we have seen the macawiis wearing Yemeni qawdhan with ak47 has embarrassed them

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Lol the Saudis own so much of the US's debt that all US presidents bow down to their saudi masters

Tbh its the other way around, without U. S support and protection, Saudis are finished.
Saudi Arabias mother is the U. S and the father is Britain.

Does this mean Somalis can finally have deals with Israel? Since...you know... apparently ayrabs no longer openly follow the whole Muslim ummah thing? I mean, it would be stupid to restrict our own economic and military progress for the sake of dhegcas, when they themselves don't even care... right?...right?:ayaanswag:

Steve Banon the type to still use the word Saracen

Bannon: "It is time, my brothers, to remove the heathen Saracen from the holyland, once and for all!!!"

tumblr_m01od5o3SF1qdtr78o4_r1_500.gif

Presidential Aide: "Errr...sir? We're in Riyadh not Jerusalem":ayaanswag:

Bannon: "I knew that...":yacadiim:

Does this mean Somalis can finally have deals with Israel? Since...you know... apparently ayrabs no longer openly follow the whole Muslim ummah thing? I mean, it would be stupid to restrict our own economic and military progress for the sake of dhegcas, when they themselves don't even care... right?...right?:ayaanswag:
The positives of allying with Israel is greatly outweighed by the negatives. At our current level of power, if the Arabs looked at us the wrong way we would crumble from it. All it would take is 1 uff from a khaleej and the federal government would be non exsistent.

When ur a beggar u don't get to pick who gives u charity.

The positives of allying with Israel is greatly outweighed by the negatives. At our current level of power, if the Arabs looked at us the wrong way we would crumble from it. All it would take is 1 uff from a khaleej and the federal government would be non exsistent.

When ur a beggar u don't get to pick who gives u charity.

We really don't profit from Arabs as much as you think. Also, Arabs periodically destroy our single life source when they are constantly banning livestock. That is extremely detrimental to whatever little income we receive and not to mention highly traumatic for nomadic herders.

We need better, more reliable trade partners.

We really don't profit from Arabs as much as you think. Also, Arabs periodically destroy our single life source when they are constantly banning livestock. That is extremely detrimental to whatever little income we receive and not to mention highly traumatic for nomadic herders.

We need better, more reliable trade partners.
I agree with u, we need better trade partners. But I think we should stay away from both Israel and Palestine, whatever Israel might give us, we can easily receive from turkey. Also it is highly unlikely Israel will work with Somalia at its current state. The only reason why the Arabs act like they want to help us is to save face and fulfill their zakah quota. But they cannot fool us or Allah.

Status
Not open for further replies.