Trump expected to sign executive orders on immigration (banning somalis and other muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Delete this thread! This is why we need a goddamn delete option on threads if they are less than 10 min old...

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
I support this move for their own good. Im starting to like trump coz he's filtering the Nifaaq that Obama and the democrats had, killing muslims and inviting others for IFTAR to the white house to show "love and support" for muslims. Thats A1 hypocrisy and they were the definition of "keep your friends close but your enemies closer."

I support the ban of muslims from coming to the west mainly to preserve their religiin coz we will have alot of apostates or if they dont leave islaam themselves then their offsprings will if they ever have any.
A DEVIL YOU KNOW IS BETTER THAN THE ONE YOU DON'T.

LONG LIVE TRUMP. FOR THE DEMISE OF WESTERN CIVILISATION AND THE RISE OF THE GREAT MUSLIM CIVILISATION.
:fittytousand::dabcasar:

Give credit to Trump for stating openly what most European/Australia countries couldn't and have already started to implement. Here in Australia, Somalis, Sudanese and Lebanese migration has been curtailed due to the higher numbers of these communities incarcerated for terrorism and other criminal related offences and inter-generational welfare dependency. They won't say it officially, but it is an official policy. I heard Norway is now revoking the permanent residencies of 1600 Somalis and intends to deport them.

The government will deport Somali refugees.

1,600 Somalis who had residence permit in Norway, are at risk of their refugee status being revoked deported to Somalia.

120 Somalis have already received notice from the Immigration department (UDI) that their residence permit can be revoked after the government instructed the immigration department about it, NRK news reported.

Among those who risk being deported to, are many families with children and unaccompanied minors.

It is the first time the authorities plan to withdraw valid residence permits of people living in Norway.

http://norwaytoday.info/news/government-will-deport-somali-refugees/

Illegal migration to Britain being one of the reasons Brexit to succeed, without the European Court imposing judgements on West-Minister, expect massive expulsions soon.

Obama will be missed terribly.

I support this move for their own good. Im starting to like trump coz he's filtering the Nifaaq that Obama and the democrats had, killing muslims and inviting others for IFTAR to the white house to show "love and support" for muslims. Thats A1 hypocrisy and they were the definition of "keep your friends close but your enemies closer."

I support the ban of muslims from coming to the west mainly to preserve their religiin coz we will have alot of apostates or if they dont leave islaam themselves then their offsprings will if they ever have any.
A DEVIL YOU KNOW IS BETTER THAN THE ONE YOU DON'T.

LONG LIVE TRUMP. FOR THE DEMISE OF WESTERN CIVILISATION AND THE RISE OF THE GREAT MUSLIM CIVILISATION.
:fittytousand::dabcasar:
Don't you want the ummmmmmmmah to spread into Europe and form the khilafah there?:dabcasar:

Last edited:

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
Don't you want the ummmmmmmmah to spread into Europe and fork the khilafah there?:dabcasar:
The khilafah took it's baby steps the moment the western world accepted muslim refugees to be their next door neighbors.
:denzelnigga:
My eighty year old next door ayeeyo neighbor knows how to say يرحمك الله to me when i sneeze. And my class mates too. And when they sneeze no "bless you" i say يهديك الله و يسلح بالك.
They even know the meaning.

Last edited:
Iraq,(raped by the USA and bombed)
Iran, (sanctioned by USA)
Libya, (carpet bombed by USA)
Somalia, (bombed the USA)
Sudan, (sanctioned and bombed by the USA)
Syria( supports the rebels group +wants regime change)

Yemen( USA Allie Saudi bombed Yemen into the Stone Age)

No mention of
Mother of all Terrorist funder organizer
Saudi, Qatar, UAE, Isreal and the mother of all mother of Terrorist USA,

Trump- let's go against the poor and not the rich important folks.

f*ck you trump -can't wait for him to start World war 3 with china .

Abahaa dhagada cas ka you orange chimpanzee.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Iraq,(raped by the USA and bombed)
Iran, (sanctioned by USA)
Libya, (carpet bombed by USA)
Somalia, (bombed the USA)
Sudan, (sanctioned and bombed by the USA)
Syria( supports the rebels group +wants regime change)

Yemen( USA Allie Saudi bombed Yemen into the Stone Age)

No mention of
Mother of all Terrorist funder organizer
Saudi, Qatar, UAE, Isreal and the mother of all mother of Terrorist USA,

Trump- let's go against the poor and not the rich important folks.

f*ck you trump -can't wait for him to start World war 3 with china .

Abahaa dhagada cas ka you orange chimpanzee.
America would wreck China in a war without any nukes

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
upload_2017-1-27_12-38-56.png

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2017-trump-immigration-ban-conflict-of-interest/

Apollo

VIP
It's more like weak governments with weak databases on citizens. Vetting is difficult from those countries.

Saudi Arabia and the GCC countries are relatively advanced with detailed databases on all their suspected terrorists and criminals. While in Sudan, Somalia, Yemen, Syria, Libya you have a bunch of Al Qaeda wannabes running around freely.

They destroy their countries, their homes, their schools, their hospitals, their governments and then they say we don't want you in our country?

:kanyehmm:

Apollo

VIP
They destroy their countries, their homes, their schools, their hospitals, their governments and then they say we don't want you in our country?

:kanyehmm:

Secretly was hoping Clinton would win and then invade Somalia à la senior Bush vs junior Bush style (Iraq twice, Clinton I invaded Somalia). :icon e sad:

Apollo

VIP
Expect terrorist attacks to decrease 80% in America. Good move by patriotic trump

Most Islamist attacks in the West are done by citizens of Western countries.

There are millions of Muslim Americans and millions of Muslims from Canada and Europe who have visa free access to America. The number of Islamist attacks will not go down.

Anyhow, in America you are at more risk from right-wing White Christian male shooters more than any other group.

waraabe

Your superior
Most Islamist attacks in the West are done by citizens of Western countries.

There are millions of Muslim Americans and millions of Muslims from Canada and Europe who have visa free access to America. The number of Islamist attacks will not go down.

Anyhow, in America you are at more risk from right-wing White Christian male shooters more than any other group.
That is because they are the overwhelming majority duh. Also the last terrorist was Afghan the gay terrorist who shot up the gay club

Apollo

VIP
That is because they are the overwhelming majority duh. Also the last terrorist was Afghan the gay terrorist who shot up the gay club

He was born in New York.

Second/third generation Muslims in the West are more dangerous than refugees, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending