Trump expected to announce US recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Washington (CNN) President Donald Trump is expected to announce as early as Tuesday that the US recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital, US officials with direct knowledge and foreign diplomats have told CNN.

Trump is expected to make the announcement as he signs a waiver to keep the US embassy in Tel Aviv for another six months but says his administration will move the diplomatic mission to Jerusalem at some point -- a goal long sought by Israel.

Sources believe that Trump will attempt to soften the announcement for Palestinians, possibly, as CNN reported Thursday, by specifying only West Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, as opposed to the eastern part of the city, which Palestinians want to claim as their own seat of government.

White House considering recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital soon

Sources caution nothing is certain until Trump makes the final decision.
"The President has always said it is a matter of when, not if. The President is still considering options and we have nothing to announce," said a White House spokesperson. Another White House source tells CNN no final decision has been made.

The announcement would put the US in singular company among its allies. While Israel claims Jerusalem as its seat of government, no foreign embassies are located there, as the international community sees it as an issue to be settled as part of a broader peace agreement.
Trump made a campaign pledge to move the embassy, a promise previous presidents have made and then backed away from when faced with the complexities of the situation and the strife it could cause.

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/01/politics/us-embassy-jerusalem-trump/index.html
Stay out of my thread.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Inevitable. All this hassle because of the stupid Egypt, Jordan and Syrian decision to attack Israel before the 6 day war in 1967, they're all living with the consequences after getting their asses handed to them by the jews.

If they left israel alone, Jerusalem and the west bank would still be part of Jordan kingdom

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Btw theres nothing you can do regarding israel, they never get held accountable for breaching international laws

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Inevitable. All this hassle because of the stupid Egypt, Jordan and Syrian decision to attack Israel before the 6 day war in 1967, they're all living with the consequences after getting their asses handed to them by the jews.

If they left israel alone, Jerusalem and the west bank would still be part of Jordan kingdom
I wouldn’t say so. It’s just one tribe that outsmarted and outmanoeuvred another tribe.

We were so lucky that the Italians, British and French didn't do to us what Israel is doing to Palestine and what was done to North America and Australia.

This world is a prison for the believer. All the colonizers and war criminals will live eternally in Hell while their victims will reside eternally in Heaven.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I wouldn’t say so. It’s just one tribe that outsmarted and outmanoeuvred another tribe.
The June 1967 war started when Egypt closed the straits of Tiran from shipping to Israel which they saw as a declaration of war.

Egypt, Jordan and Syria signed a defence pact stating if 1 of them were attacking they would all join the war. If Jordan did not enter this agreement then Israel wouldn't have attacked and occupied the west bank and the holy city of Jerusalem and subsequently there would be no Palestinian problem.

This all came from arrogance on the part of the arabs.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
The June 1967 war started when Egypt closed the straits of Tiran from shipping to Israel which they saw as a declaration of war.

Egypt, Jordan and Syria signed a defence pact stating if 1 of them were attacking they would all join the war. If Jordan did not enter this agreement then Israel wouldn't have attacked and occupied the west bank and the holy city of Jerusalem and subsequently there would be no Palestinian problem.

This all came from arrogance on the part of the arabs.
Not just arrogance but first degree incompetence and stupidity.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
We were so lucky that the Italians, British and French didn't do to us what Israel is doing to Palestine and what was done to North America and Australia.

This world is a prison for the believer. All the colonizers and war criminals will live eternally in Hell while their victims will reside eternally in Heaven.
So i'm assuming you're just going to and complain about all the times Muslims have lost wars and completely ignore the expansionist past of the various kingdoms of Islamic history which has produces plenty of "believing" war criminals.

So i'm assuming you're just going to and complain about all the times Muslims have lost wars and completely ignore the expansionist past of the various kingdoms of Islamic history which has produces plenty of "believing" war criminals.

Are you a gaal?

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I see more benefit in the State of Israel than another Arab country that would just collapse into a civil war.:manny:

The difference is the result of the victory sxb, the Muslims governed over the civilians with justice so much so that many of them made a decision to convert to Islam; we didn't bomb the shit out of them

Jewish people have ZERO shame, how tf are you holocausted than decide to steal someone elses country? They are very shameful people, and I'm not surprised they are the most hated group on the planet but Arabs lost and they need to accept it.

Somalis and moan about losing our land nobody gives a shit, so Arabs need to get over it as well. Jews won, and they control most of the world so these Arabs ain't ever getting their land back lmao

Look at all these Arab bootyclappers crying.

:liberaltears:

May Israel continue to destroy and humiliate her enemies. You are the giant shit stain on this Earth.

Apollo

VIP
Look at all these Arab bootyclappers crying.

:liberaltears:

May Israel continue to destroy and humiliate her enemies.

I have a love-hate relationship with Jews.

Love how they cucked Whites.
Love how they pwned Arabs.
Hate their outsized influence on the world.

Israel should expand its territory.

Arabs only know violence and bloodshed. Jews should get more land so they can use it to get more Nobel prizes, discover more cures for diseases, create more high tech companies, create farms from deserts, and much more that if I were continue, it would take me days to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending