Trump calls Putin "very smart" for delaying decision to expel US diplomats until after January 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inshallah president vet muj muuse biixi is like sayid putin al ruski :ahh::banderas:

He will lose very badly. He deserves to be at the Hague. I will personally send the video of him to the proper authorities tomorrow so an investigation can be launched against him and so that he can be put on trial.

waraabe

Your superior
He will lose very badly. He deserves to be at the Hague. I will personally send the video of him to the proper authorities tomorrow so an investigation can be launched against him and so that he can be put on trial.

Kkkk ok snowflake

Apollo

VIP
I really hope the US economy tanks under Trump's presidency.

Janet Yellen was appointed by Obama and she basically controls the boom-bust cycles. Hope she will tank it a few months after Trump's inauguration.

I really hope the US economy tanks under Trump's presidency.

Janet Yellen was appointed by Obama and she basically controls the boom-bust cycles. Hope she will tank it a few months after Trump's inauguration.

Dream on.

Trump has already secured tens of thousands of new jobs and he hasn't even been inaugurated yet.

3% "official" unemployment rate by December 2017. 2% at the end of his term. I called it here first. My predictions always turn out to be corrected.

Apollo

VIP
Dream on.

Trump has already secured tens of thousands of new jobs and he hasn't even been inaugurated yet.

3% "official" unemployment rate by December 2017. 2% at the end of his term. I called it here first. My predictions always turn out to be corrected.

Recessions happen every 7 years. The US is due to for one and since nothing was structurally solved after the 2008-2010 recession the next one will be even harder and worse.

The only rational reason I can think of why the Illuminati might have picked Trump is because they want to tank the US economy while at the same time punishing the plebs by scaring them away from future populists.

Recessions happen every 7 years. The US is due to for one and since nothing was structurally solved after the 2008-2010 recession the next one will be even harder and worse.

The only rational reason I can think of why the Illuminati might have picked Trump is because they want to tank the economy while at the same time punishing the plebs by scaring them away from future populists.

One man, one vote. No influence by anyone changed the outcome of the election.

There will be no recession under Trump's two terms. Only prosperity.

Apollo

VIP
One man, one vote. No influence by anyone changed the outcome of the election.

There will be no recession under Trump's two terms. Only prosperity.

A few thousand votes in the rust belt states called the election. It could have been easily rigged by the powers that be.

Trump is the king of debt & bankruptcy as he likes to call himself. His job is probably to default on a lot of US debt and tank the economy.

Apollo

VIP
Australia hasn't had one for 27 years.

Australia isn't typical. It's a commodity based economy and has many other particularities.

The US has recessions all the time as its economy is highly diversified and prone to the typical booms-and-busts of capitalism. Before the 2008-2010 one there was a recession in 2001-2002.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending