Trump calls Canada a DISGRACE due to poor Trudeau leadership

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Justin is a cuck lol. I don't see why Somalis would defend a beta male :mjlol:

Wallahi, some Canadians are so beta, I need me to rent an Arawelo to chop their dicks off. :mjkkk:

Canada is full of this:

stoprape.jpg

Genie

The last suugo bender

Wallahi, some Canadians are so beta, I need me to rent an Arawelo to chop their dicks off. :mjkkk:

Canada is full of this:

stoprape.jpg

Whats wrong with this picture ??? :yloezpe:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster

Canada is full of this:

stoprape.jpg
Stop talking about shit that you know nothing about. Justin Trudeau is a total Alpha male. People like you who go by looks or political views to determine masculinity show that they have no idea what an actual alpha male looks like.

Here is Trudeau beating the shit out of a dudebro conservative senator. The guy is like two weight classes above Trudeau, and yet Justin beats the crap out of him so bad that they had to stop the fight. :drakelaugh:The same guy was later convicted of beating his wife. Typical right wingers. Lose fights against men, then take out their impotent rage on women. Tell me, you think Trump gacmo yare would have the guts to get into the ring with Trudeau? I doubt it. :lolbron:

Here he is bullying another conservative cuck. Literally grabs him and drags him to his seat like he's a petulant child. :mjlol: The guy was whining on TV about how Trudeau manhandled him. :russ:

But it's not surpise Trudeau is so alpha, I mean look at his father. He was a legendary alpha.

Take away the secret service, put them in a room alone and Trudeau would have the orange crying in minutes. :pachah1:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Stop talking about shit that you know nothing about. Justin Trudeau is a total Alpha male. People like you who go by looks or political views to determine masculinity show that they have no idea what an actual alpha male looks like.

Here is Trudeau beating the shit out of a dudebro conservative senator. The guy is like two weight classes above Trudeau, and yet Justin beats the crap out of him so bad that they had to stop the fight. :drakelaugh:The same guy was later convicted of beating his wife. Typical right wingers. Lose fights against men, then take out their impotent rage on women. Tell me, you think Trump gacmo yare would have the guts to get into the ring with Trudeau? I doubt it. :lolbron:

Here he is bullying another conservative cuck. Literally grabs him and drags him to his seat like he's a petulant child. :mjlol: The guy was whining on TV about how Trudeau manhandled him. :russ:

But it's not surpise Trudeau is so alpha, I mean look at his father. He was a legendary alpha.

Take away the secret service, put them in a room alone and Trudeau would have the orange crying in minutes. :pachah1:

Damn, I triggered the Mudug man loool. I remember you use have Justin as your DP :mjlol:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Damn, I triggered the Mudug man loool. I remember you use have Justin as your DP :mjlol:
I don't even like him that much. I'm actually disappointed in him for other reasons. But the last thing he is, is a wimp. Just because he isn't some belligerent loudmouth, people think he's some kind of beta male, when the opposite is true.

Shows you how fucked up our image of masculinity is these days.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member

That who accused trudeau of hitting her needs to get raped.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf

who tf were those commentators? niggas were all up on that conservative niggas nuts even after he was getting his ass whooped

"LOOK AT THOSE TATS. LOOK AT THE SHOULDERS ON THE MAN" kulaha :mjlol:

waraabe

Your superior
i think mudane Trudeau is fucking marwo Ivanka and the ciidagale khaniisnimo activist @AbdiJohnson is jealous that he isn't getting fucked by mudane Trudeau.

Last edited:
@AbdiJohnson I heard Somalis are having trouble crossing the border through to US from Toronto, your beloved Trump must have issued some kind of order to search every single Somali heading to US..
Lets see you try to resettle in the US under your favorite Leader and see how that goes :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts