Trump Businesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I been reading a little about his business adventure and am pretty lazy to find the information but does anyone know how much his grandfather actually gave him when he died and how much growth his grandfather did in his life-time? I ask because this guy was handed money freely and he still stuffs up with his investments. Some of the crap he invests in is stupidity of the worst order.

I mean he owns a Trump tower in Manhattan among thousands of towers in the same area who are doing the same thing leasing to tenants. He is going to have to rely on external factors to ensure he makes money, plus the rate that land grows in value is a long period of time, that's if he even owns the land. Land value rates take time to grow and require external factors to be in place such as people who have money to purchase it which is highly influenced by the govt creating jobs and consumers because that's how businesses make money it's from consumers, plus he will need a businesses sector to keep growing so he keeps getting huge demand on leasing as people want to operate in the best location.

Then you got the government to worry about who needs to maintain the infrastructure such as energy, comms, transport, sewages, you know the basics that's needed. But what really kills this investment is land value rates take time to appreciate and by the time it appreciates it's not really outstripping inflation and cost of living by that much so even if you do make a dime, it's not that large because to make a large dime requires taking into consideration the time it's created in against the cost of living.

I really doubt he has grown the money he was handed on a silver plate if analyzed, let's say he is 70 now, so he probably started around in his 30s so thats 40 years of time we can analyze and at the same time work out the cost of living rates through-out that time and see the difference or value add he made because that is what is pure wealth. It's not GROWTH as they teach in those business schools, it's the difference in your profits and the cost of living and the how wide that gap is how rich you get.

That area he is investing in Manhattan seems like it's better he finds things that all businesses need in that area and then finding suppliers of that. Like windows, they all need windows right then checking the supplier rates of it, same with communications they all need it so you find suppliers. The catch here is finding suppliers in low figures you don't want many if you can avoid it, the less means the market is yours. That is at at that layer of the architecture, the best spot to hit is above it, it's where glass it made and it's ingredients for example cause u will need it for cups, windows, cars, you hit the value mark big time. Even business is architecture, it's pretty much all fields

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
But trump is right in one area though, if u wanna make money it's purely investments not running your own business or taking the risk, let them take the risk, and you come in when it's actually proven. Plus the guy running it is important, he is gotta be real good and proven because there is people, tech, resources, that cost money inside and if he is any good he will know how to cut it to the lowest denominator inside to do the business tasks needed and it's even better if he knows how to scan the external layout the market and find gaps in there that need answering and at the same time how to look at all the people operating in his sector and steal all their working ideas and combing into one big arsenal for himself that's if he is any good though. I wouldn't look at how long he has experience personally, because people can have experience but be monkeys. I would even want him having business contacts to make it tough for people to enter the industry I am in or to undercut the competitor through contacts in government who set the rules. You need real proof this guy has a mind and knows where he is and how to play to win.

I think trump is scared of amazon cause it's closing down all the brick n mortar businesses which means noone will lease from his tower in the future lol and if the leasors are small number he is hostage to them as the demand now is less then the supply as they can go anywhere else cause their dying for customers loooooooool.

Trump got his money from his dad I believe. Not his grandfather. He will be a major cuck if he doesn't build the fuckin' wall. Stop talking Mr President, and pile one brick on top of another. Not very hard.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Trump got his money from his dad I believe. Not his grandfather. He will be a major cuck if he doesn't build the fuckin' wall. Stop talking Mr President, and pile one brick on top of another. Not very hard.

Here he is trump in his weekly address yesterday.

This isn't good news for the drug networks that's for sure. Cutting demand and focusing on preventation ends a market-place to begin with, plus cracking down on the networks and their structure is another blow. Their going to have to start responding in some way by at least focusing the attention away from their market.

Head to the mosques is a good start and radical ones as that is a huge cow to milk off as it's active and doesn't need time to build up. Back those activists it don't matter what it is as long as they start getting violent that's all that matters as cops resources are focused there. Their gonna have to get into politics and work the parties at a deadlock somehow and against each other so there is no movement. The drug networks are gonna have to create fires and as many as possible so their fire can keep burning basically.

It's gonna be hard to manipulate trump on his strong security policies domestic and foreign, the only language this person understands is his own interests and that's his businesses, their gonna have to find out how it operates and where they can infilitrate to impact on his earnings and then at the same time go find out nations america deals with in important areas and see how they can corrupt them to turn on america so their is foreign disaster and funds get deflected into CIA or some foreign based need.

If u have him focused on his own personal disaster at the business front by impacting it, then have domestic fires happening through activism of all variations, adding more fires thru terrorism, increasing the needs for drugs by making life shit for workers(which means funding right wing parties), then he has the foreign fire happening which is hurting america economy as you found a way to manipulate one of their key foreign partners in an area, the guy will forget about your drug fire quick smart. Possibly even starting a new scourge of crime or rehashing a new crime would help, like this darkweb shit and making it popular across america so the cops resources are so utelized they have no more room for your fire. Those are just the short-term ones that will keep you operating safely, they need to invest new fires to replace ones that extinguish so they need to find long-term fires in the future building up while the short-term fires are being battled by the cops. The tactic is simple keep them running on their feet and deflected from you.

Do not think you can fight the government that is the most stupid mistake of all, they have legitimacy, they have law, they have all the resources i mean it's the biggest business in the land they get a slice of everything, they have the people pool in all areas, plus their covered air, ground, sea, their everywhere and have any TOOL they want they can do whatever they want basically. Once it gets to this stage or it's approachin this stage, it's time exist and cut your losses and it's been a nice ride and that's where they f*ck up the drug networks they won't exit. They have this nonsense attitude of keeping their reputation, their no reputation in life it's all about survival u dont wanna be in a jail cell for 20 years or even worse facing the firing squad in some countries. There some people who do not accept the situation and scenario and where it's going to lead and all scenarios if their heading a good place, there is no place to think ur gonna win. Some people are just to proud and pride gets you killed.

The drug networks should have never let it get this far, they shouldn't it's poor shitty planning on their end as they don't see beyond the supply side and that's why I said they don't understand the external factors in the architecture.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending