True Story

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Disclaimer: this is not a love story.

My dad has a friend, who has a daughter that i know. Not too well, but well enough if you get my drift. shes nice, cute, smart, goes to Uni And all that and really outgoing. basically your average Somali girl. We just occasionally run into each other here and there, nothing really.

I ran into here again at an event, she seemed really different though Dark eye bags, raspy voice, idk. I never thought of it at the time, but reflecting now she really did feel different. fast forward a couple weeks and she dies from an Overdose. This honestly shocked me, and everyone she knew really. What is this ’normal’ girl doing with drugs subhanallah?

went to the funeral, met both her parents and honestly could tell straight away this took a toll on them. Wow, i felt extremely sorry for them. The 2 girls who were beside Me at the time were balling there eyes out, I believe those were her 2 closest friends.

Fast forward a day, and I kid you not both of them die from Overdoses. the next day.

then the original girls parents decided to pack there bags and move to Texas. I guess they couldn’t take it anymore idk.

Moral of the story, You seriously don’t know what’s going on in peoples lives. They could be battling some real shit.

They have Multi colored Fentyl on the street. These hard drugs were not made for Xaliimos struggling with lesbianism spirit huuno :)

LibaanSom

From Kismaayo
They have Multi colored Fentyl on the street. These hard drugs were not made for Xaliimos struggling with lesbianism spirit huuno :)
Wlhi she was a normal girl, wasn’t westernized or anything to that sort, you’d be suprised too. It’s a chain reaction, a friend introduces it to a friend, who introduces it to a friend, and the Trend continues.

LibaanSom

From Kismaayo
That's scary ngl
It just shows that you need to be careful in selecting your “friends” Somalis in the west are at a disadvantage both socially and economically.

we are black, Muslim, and immigrants. I can already hear the baseball referee saying “3 strikes, yourrr out”

you know how the saying goes right? Better to have 4 quarters then 100 pennies.

meaning better to have a good friend, then a dozen bad friends

Trending

Latest posts