True Islam/Christianity Eritrea. Jabarti/Tigray Alliance

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I know why the Jabarti and Tigray are best friends in religion. They were left 'dhaxal' knowledge they kept to themselves due to the prophet blessing Habasha. That's why their separating from 'Judah' and anything associated with him. The reason is simple. When Islam came they realized this not the words of a man, as he had in-depth knowledge of the 'true christianity' which they would conceal from 'other christians'. This the Jabarti/Tigray only alliance. I mean the ones in Eritrea not Somalia or Yemen or Indonesia even.

Anyways the way it works sort of is like this. It's about Jesus an un-answered question in the world. As Muslims we know he was given as a 'sign' to Israel, we don't know much other then that he wasn't crucified and was taken to God. He was taken back because he wasn't god as he was only a prophet at that time, he didn't have CONTROL of the JEWISH LAW their Rabbinical stuff which is critical, because without a law their is no judgment, because it's a measuring tool that was agreed upon between ancient Israel and God. When Jesus came even though he didn't have a father which means he is of 'no lineage' paternally to Israel, this caused them to say 'hang on' and make up his born from a or soldier and all that stuff. Which is fine, god took him back and said u did your mission. Notice he was sinless only which means a perfect character Jesus even in the quran but there was no LAW to judge upon and they kept it hidden and corrupted with their 'cadifad' and when he tried to teach them to correct back to how it was they would throw stones and stuff at him.

Can u imagine someone in Somali 'miyi' born out of wedlock to them? garac ba tahay bay oran jireen iska daa inaad war illahi haysid. They were very tribally minded those people in Israel, everything had to match their system(even the corrupted portions) which Jesus couldn't do he couldn't HONOR a corrupted portion, he was basically stuck without HALAL LAW to judge Israel. Anyways fast forward the christians now only work the 'character' side thinking there is no LAW lol so their not really fully there at all except a 'few' like the Tigray/Jabarti alliance who bounced the texts off each other to match it up. Go and ask them these Eritrean scholars of both christianity and islam, the HIDDEN ONES the ethiopians are 'snake' culture they hide the 'truth' but usually for a good PURPOSE.

Anyways the jist of the matter is when the end of world comes which is judgement day, their will come a messiah and savior which we call the MAHDI. This guy will be perfect in shariah and perfect in character while born of a 'jewish' mother since his not from Israel. Where this guy will pop up in our world noone knows, it's coming from the SKY or God another sign that day for believers. His father side will not be HUMAN and don't call him a wecel either, his out there to fulfill once and for all this Jewish problem. His mother will be jewish and mary lineage. Mind you it's not about his mother the bad christians and jews think it's about the mother, it's not. The israeli women were never given the convenant so the catholics need to lay off that mother of god stuff. Anyways when the messiah comes all will become clear for us, their no more second guessing he will teach us. I just hope he comes to Somalia miyi area and 'bedazzles' them because we need the hikma before we believe in ORDERS. I am sure they will be loyal soldiers even if they don't understand this LAW and Character asspect. U need to be perfect in the law and perfect in character and who is that is this GOD? WE WILL FIND OUT but muslims need to back down and learn and listen because he is coming to the ISLAMIC NATIONS as this is where the LAW is, the final BOOK, the Quran.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This will be JUDGEMENT DAY...LAW N CHARACTER SIDE BY SIDE...GOD IS COMING AND IT'S GOING TO BE ISRAEL. THE KABAH IS NO LONGER NEEDED THEN, MANKIND WILL FOLLOW THE MESSIAH AS SERVANTS OF GOD. But do not worship him for he will die as the quran said the messiah but follow him. I dont understand in depth islam, it's best u just follow the god above because I can't see myself worshipping a man personally.

Like I said I don't think we should bother ourselves with judgement day and end of world stuff. It's beyond us he cud judge us on the LAW of ISLAM as we followed wat was revealed to our prophet. We don't understand jewish/christian thing, it's not our nation. We just need to follow him as servants, mind u that's mankind and anyone outside of ISRAEL.

Anyone that can tell u judgement day that is a human is a lie. But three religions will remain. Islam, Judaism, Christianity. Not all of it has FULL UNDERSTANDING about judgement day christians wrote they think they do but it's not MEMORIZED it's man attempt to think he knew, he was fooled by his senses and desires. But the jabarti/tigray guys is good place to start to learn in our area of the world. We gotta crack this but dont be arrogant like the guys before who always think they have the answer but never do, end with allahu alam.

Heck he couldnt even be a buddhist perfect of heart no-one can tell u but play word puzzles all those guys need is the law. But those guys have been purifying their inside character for THOUSANDS OF YEARS not their OUTSIDE CHARACTER only like most abrahamic faith. Sufis attempted to do purification of inside so their chosen by GOD, jews i think have kabbalah, christianity LOVE ALL u see.

I have an inkling it's china, they lasted to long. Way to long for any nation and Muslims were told to MOVE THERE constantly to learn their culture. PPL knew the first coming of Jesus was to save israel and challenge the law, they killed him as he was only strenghtened by one aspect sinless but not by the LAW that ancient israel and god signed u see the hikma. God saying were gonna play your GAME israel on your laws but not the corruption and garbage. Then the race began the world knew the second coming is about perfection inside only since the law is islam now but perfection inside is missing and the dhaxal is not known as it's a gift from god to whoever he thinks deserve it. Purely on character inside sxb thats why sufis were mad on inside elements buddhists, christians.

Tigray/Jabarti is where we need to learn in Africa as a whole about religious aspects of christianity and islam not from the western world or other place, we are defined as region CONTINENT. I personally dont think jewish woman is needed their not even holy it's not asiya or sheba here for f*ck sakes. Bring the falasha back for f*ck sakes to ethiopia, we can spot which woman it is over time. Find aaron lineage women just in case dont be fooled by masks of race, THINK DEEPLY

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I bet u falasha is male side ham but woman side jewish. This is an ancient uncorrupt judaism, we need it to dig deeply before they settled and corrupted later on. There is heaps of dhaxal sprayed across ethiopia constantly, jews, christians PROPER MUSLIMS IN ERITREA. We need to zone it off. But I will talk about HAM this is where I am interested in cause this before this ISRAELIYOON stuff. This is why u motherfuckers are like this today. We got cursed by NOAH. It's true, that's long story. But thank ur lucky stars it was a curse from a father not the LORD. That was the only reason we didn't get the one god idea above all and the first prophet. He had to honor NOAH who was prophet. His curse was u will be slaves niyahow for your brothers which was SHAM. Notice it says 'ham and then sham' one S difference.

Anyways it could've ended with HAM as he was given everything to start the world and just needed religion but that curse of noah stopped us, the shami burst into the scene then the war happened between them. The world was black from adam to noah and ham, it was after that RACES BEGAN. We could've ended with cain n abel two black men bay ahayeen who didnt wanna fuckin share, haye sheekada hala si wado. Anyways Ethiopia has proven to be only one who share and accomodate each other plus has so many dhaxals it's not funny now. WE LEARNED FROM OUR MISTAKE. Shami haven't and look at them sheekadooda waxay gasha cawaan kale the europe-asian boys.

God bring back ANCIENT EGYPT and Combine it with Ethiopia Dhaxal we can restore it back to US where it should be anyways. Mind u there is alot of shami and hamites together they must support us so we can restore EGYPT. I say ancient egypt they worked their asses off with god against them from day one and there is NO HELP niyahow. Kush did too and reached far and beyond but the rest of africans well just farming and dancing.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sxb its all about ancient nations in god eye as they did the hard yards from NOTHING without god help. HAM inparticularly. Same with religion, why u think it's about JEWS all the time, god goes back to the ROOT where the 1 god started. It's always about the root of the tree, not when it becomes branches later on or other nations. It could even go back to 'adam' another 'root'. Adam illa Noah and Ham will reconcile I am sure, their issue wasn't with GOD, as even FIRCAUN confessed to the lord of Israel. We are doing well I think, the question who FINISHES it off. The last TOUCH and that's open to anywhere now since they know about GOD and it's got nothing to do with lineage beyond ensuring a JEWISH female which isn't holy. That's why they can't be women prophets in there culture. I understand why. If god came back as JUDAH lineage, they wud worship him for the WRONG REASON more QABYALAD. The very same shit that HAM fell to was QABYALAD with his father. But that was between a prophet and his son, BIG DIFFERENCE. This is between GOD of the WORLDS and the LINE OF JUDAH not all Israel.

That's why I pray it's from PHAROAH LINEAGE, OH IT'S GONNA BE FUCKIN ON THEN AND THEIR WILL NOT BE SINGLE JEW EVER AGAIN

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There is only two places in Africa in the end times. Ethiopia buckle which is all of habash/cushites. But this will be 'love based' approach cause the ethiopians look how they live together and love each other. But there is another one 'egypt' FIRCAUN descendant will arise and be Muslim the best one and it will called be the VENGENCE SIDE OF GOD AS THE BIBLE SAYS OF EGYPTIANS. So it's pretty much check mate from African perspective...IT'S UP TO JUDAH...WE ARE THE LIONS OF GOD IN EGYPT OR LOVE OF GOD IN ETHIOPIA SIDE. GOD WILL ROLL HIS DICE THAT DAY SEEING THE WORLD ORDER.

The Shami and Romans which is Europeans clearly I have no clue about their dhaxal regarding this matter nor asia but i think that's love approach since its very buddhist. But two sides exist in Africa for this JUDAH in the end times in their bible even. So it's up to them. I prefer the Pharoah side it's getting 'qisas' which is CUSHI MIYI CULTURE ALSO.

I appreciate pharoah side I read ancient egypt so much, the best community, both circumised, asiya in heaven, even worst pharoah died a believer. They gave us CUSHI everything to go and spread into the levant and be the SOLDIERS. Dont worry about much of the world, their will be a day of justice on this earth and I side with those who wronged PHAROAHS.

I hope n pray it's a day of vengence on ISRAEL JUST MALES AND JUDAH THE POLTICAL GUY HUH WANNA BE MINI PHAROAH RIGHT YOUR NOT EVEN THE REAL DEAL AT ALL. THE WHOLE CONTINENT AT THE TIME USED TO BRING ALL THEIR GOLD, FRANKINCENSE, EVERYTHING FOR PHAROAH HE WAS CADALAD ITS BULLSHIT WHAT THEY TEACH, THEY TWIST AND CORRUPT.

HE EARNED PPL RESPECT, HIKMAD AND THATS WHAT U NEED TO DO IN AFRICA THERE IS NO OTHER WAY.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Those shami boys bahashu 'lacnatullah alaykh' ayay dheh maraysa their so scared for their whole lineage and tarikh, arabs are trying to save them all the time. But they have only two choices now. Live muslim/christian/jew like ethiopia, peace n love and neighbors and sharing and family which is exactly what the ethiopian dhaxal is trying to achieve in the end for them. The other option is fircan and his army is coming back the DESERT AFRICANS. The name of Israel will be no more then. We know what their gonna do that's egypt plan WIPE THE NAME FOREVER, NO MALE LINEAGE LEFT. ON JUDAH. BRING ISRAEL AND ARABS TOGETHER WITHOUT THIS CANCER AMONG THEM.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Where do you get this information from?

And africa will split in two?

Which side are we on as neighbours of the habesha?

And is it a win situation for us?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I travelled to Ethiopia. Only African Country I visited in my holiday. I learned how these people are. Tigray/Jabarti are good people in Eritrea plus 'tigray' regardless christian and muslim. They have one side of the 'dhaxal' which is the 'love approach' and the proper 'islam' so it's halal/kosher law. The 'figure' is only missing to 'arise'. Plus I haven't been to Egypt but I watch ancient egypt alot, review their paintings, why all these ppl happily paid tribute, the guy was respected, a king like that can rule over Africans/Shami anything else is POINTLESS. But shami guys are in big problem, HAM never recieved a word of god, we got so much dhaxal in the hereafter it's not FUNNY. We made one mistake but we learned from it even our worse king 'said i am muslim' plus added the lord of ISRAEL cuz their was only one LORD then which was ISRAEL AREA, GOD BLESS RAMSES. The worst among us weeye AND STILL RESPECTED IN THE SIGHT OF GOD.

We got 'ADAM' THE BEGINNING, PLUS NOAH(CUZ LACNATULLAH WAS PUT ON SHAMI LINEAGE) SO f*ck EM NIYAHOW OUR NOAH LOVES US NOW. EXCEPT THE ONES WHO ARE ALLIED WITH US IN THE DESERT CULTURE IN AFRICA OR HISTORICAL SUBJECTS OF ANCIENT EGYPT.

All the best women come from our land. Sheba a cushi woman, Asiya the wife of pharoah, MOSES MARRIED A CUSHI AGAIN. Their greatest prophet. Their lining up for us the shami prophets as we have the MOST DHAXAL ON EARTH. WHEN THEY LOOK OVER THE NATIONS THEY CAN ONLY LOOK BACK AT HISTORY AND SEE ALL OF THIS PLUS RECONCILED WITH NOAH CUZ SHAMI GOT THE CURSE.

Israeli prophets only one we don't know is JESUS where he is going and that's it. It cud be egypt thru pharoah linkage to bring vengence on Israel with jewish mother linked to mary. Or it could be Ethiopian option of creating society of love and reconcilation. The options are laid out for our continent. I will research 'Rome and Greece' and find points but quran doesnt mention them as they werent important in the end of world matters.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Anything can happen because noone could predict abraham would walk in like that and take over sham when HAM had it all from the beginning. If you were betting men back then, you wouldn't give that a second thought, that's why noone knows what's gonna happen. But a good indication I saw in Ethiopia is their gonna come to Israel with Love option, they usually persecute them the most in Israel so their is a reason as jesus guy chooses the weakest to face off with the SANHEDRIN the FAKE JEWS. Those guys have a-lot of wisdom from what I saw in religion and no wonder Moses married them and Solomon their king. He will look like a Peasant to the fake jew is my opinion. But there have been so many predictions on Israel none has turned out to be true, so only god knows.

But I know their 'vengence' side also which is EGYPT that's the SWORD. Israel has only two options I feel that is the correct assumption. When I say Israel I think he came for lost sheep of Israel(non judah). But we are not from their nation so we don't know their history that well but we can assume only. But I do know Judah wants to swallow up Bani Israel when his at fault only. It's like HG weeye wanna slow up Somalis all but our shit is like 'dunya' level like HAM stuff is. Their stuff is up there with god.

It's hard to describe other ppl religion when u don't experience it. Africa just needs to deal with it's own problem really and forget beyond stuff do not become like the west getting entangled with that shit. That curse is from god, it heads nowhere but destruction for them the ppl who play. But There is something up with this JUDAH thing it's a lineeage that could spread thru the world, i know its in ethiopia one of the HEADS OF THE SNAKE. But the answer is also there with christianity/islam, each one has to deal with his own JUDAH I guess. 500 years so far for Somalis. It's not an easy task. I think it's just their LEADERS not the FAKE POLITICIANS. The lineage, god is talking seed in their religion. Like Haile Selassie.

I got a feeling jewish faith isn't the one that is cursed but thats my feeling and u cant prove it. It's tribal line that goes back long time causing trouble all over the world and in israel. It's a line it's their kings find out where they went only. Not religious side at all. They infect it to suit their power agenda. But don't think u as mankind can deal with it. Judaic lineage is between god and judah and their descendant. It has nothing to do with religion like hitler thought

Do not touch them I WARN U. THIS IS SERIOUS MATTER BETWEEN THE KINGS OF ISRAEL AND THEIR DESCENDANTS. SOLOMON N SHEBA IS A BIG ONE. LION OF JUDAH BAY LA BAXEEN EVEN MEANING HORDES OF SLAVES OF JUDAH IN AFRICA THEY ALREADY STARTED WITH RASTAFARI. ITS LIKE THEY WANNA KILL ALL ISRAEL FOR SOME REASON AND ITS OUTSIDE OF ISRAEL. WE BEEN HOLDING THE ONES IN ETHIOPIA FOR 500 YEARS WITH BATTLES. ILLAHI JANNADA KA WARABIYE GEESIYINTA DAGAALADASI GALAY. THEY WANT THE ISRAEL ONLY FOR KINGS AND BRINGING WORLD SLAVES FROM EACH CONTINENT AND THEN THE KINGS BATTLE OVER THE INHERITANCE.

ITS NOT JUST ETHIOPIA. THESE KINGS MUST BE FOUND AND THE SONS DHINACA RAGGA...DONT WORRY DHINACA HABARTA IS DIINTA ISRAEL...THESE GUYS WANT THEIR DHAXALTOYO AND THEY WILL GO TO EXTREME LENGTH. JESUS GUY WILL TELL HIM HE IS THE KING OF THE JEWS NOT THEM THEIR CURSED LINE. HOPE THEY SURRENDER(ISLAM) LIKE PHAROAH DID IN THE END AND HE WORKED HIS WAY UP NOT PLAY GAMES AROUND THE WORLD.

SHEBA HAD A BABY WITH SOLOMON WHO WAS REGARDED AS REAL KING OF ISRAEL. SO THEY MAY NOT BE THE ONES THAT ARE THE PROBLEM.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Then u got that David in the quran. Who reports to Him? Solomon. Sheba and their son. This is very complicated matter maybe the real kings will be the one jesus speaks to and not the FAKE ONES. Since their christian now they will welcome and crown JESUS as the TRUE HEIR OF ISRAEL. KING OF ALL JEWS. IT HAS TO BE PASSED HALAL SXB.

WHEN THAT DAY COMES WE WONT KNOW THE MAN LINEAGE LIKE JESUS. THEY MUST HAVE OTHER SECRETS THESE ETHIOPIAN CHRISTIANS. BUT I KNOW EGYPT MODEL THATS ISLAMIC SWORD AS BACK UP OPTION.

HE CUD BE AMERICAN, BRITISH, NOONE KNOWS SINCE JESUS HAD NO LINEAGE ON MALE SIDE. BUT THE CROWN NEEDS TO BE PASSED. I THINK THAT WHITE JESUS IS RUE, CUZ THEIR THE ONLY ONES LEFT TO MAKE A DECISION ON THEIR OWN. HAM N SHEM HAVE, WE HAVE OUR DHAXAL. ITS ONLY THOSE CAUCASIANS AND ASIANS I BET MY MONEY ON.

ITS ROME I BET U CUZ EUROPE REPORTS TO ROME. ROME IS THE ONE WHO KILLED JESUS MAKES SENSE. ALHAMDULILAH ITS EUROPEAN AND AMERICAN PROBLEM NOT OURS ANYMORE. EXCEPT THE EGYPT OPTION THATS ISLAMIC ONE.

THANK GOD WE DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT. 500 YEARS IS ENUFF FOR US WITH ETHIOPIA. GOOD LUCK ROMAN VATICAN LOVE TO SEE THEM PULL IT OFF.

I CAN SEE GOD PLAN I THINK. THEY HATE HAM WITH A PASSION, THEYRE SHIT IS DEEP WITH SHEM, MAYBE ITS THE BABY TO GIVE IT A SHOT WITH THEM. THEY ALSO HAVE ISSUES WITH AMERICANS AND EUROPEANS, COME ON FOR f*ck SAKES THESE PEOPLE WALLAHI ITS TOO MUCH. ANTI SEMITISM AND ALL THAT HOLOCAUST.

HOW MANY TIMES HAS HAM CHILDREN BEING SLAUGHTERED. NOT A TRACE LEFT. U SEE SOMALIA IN DAROD CULTURE WE CAN BE KILLED AND WE JUST EAT TOMMOROW AND INVITE THE WARLORD WHO DID IT. LOOK AT TUTSI MOVE ON AND EAT NIYAHOW, U DONT HOLD ONTO GRUDGES TIME IS TICKING.

OTHER THEN THE BANTU WHO ARE FARMERS AND THEIR DESCENDANT WE DONT HAVE WHINERS IN THE DESERT HAMITIC CULTURE. THEY KNOW ITS WILD OUT THERE RAGGOW. ALL OF KUSH GOT WIPED BY THEM, EGYPT, NOT A TRACE LEFT AND THEIR TALKING ABOUT HOLOCAUST. PPL MOVE ON. WHERE IS CANNAAN.

ITS A SETTLER CULTURE THE HURT AND PAIN, I NOTICED. IT EFFECTS ALL OF THEM EQUALLY. ITS NOT DESERT CULTURE AT ALL. MY DAD DOESNT EVEN RECALL KILLINGS IN SOMALIA IT WAS LIKE NOTHING EVER HAPPENED LETS MOVE ON.

BAH DUBAYS LOST 3 LINEAGES TO BAH DIR, WE DONT SIT THERE CRYING FOR CENTURIES. DHULBAHANTE LOST HALF THE MEN TO THE BRITISH, THEY MOVE ON. OGADEN IS THE SAME WITH ETHIOPIA. I CAN SEE WHY ANCIENT EGYPT TOLD KUSH TO EXPAND LEVANT, ARABIA, AND INDIA AND CAPTURE IT. THE PLAN WAS ON WALLAHI U STILL SEE LEGACY THERE OF AD THAMUD ETC HINDU KUSH. THEY COULDNT EVEN LIGHT UP THE TEMPLES IF IT DONT FROM KUSH COUNTRY CUZ WE ARE GOOD PPL AND HALAL AND WARRIORS NOT KINGS THO CUZ WE DONT HAVE THAT STRUCTURE ITS NEW TO US AND WE CAN KEEP DETHRONING THEM

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
God erases any memory of your old culture, language, if a nation failed. We are still under that convenant but we are also free as individuals in religion. There is dhaxal for nations cause they were under the OLD SYSTEM. So we need to collect our keep. Then religion one well mohamed lifestyle and real arabia is identical to our desert society. Its to help us remember the REAL DEEN. Then u got the experts JABARTI AND REAL CHRISTIANS IN TIGRAY/ERITREA. Then u got that son of judah who will crown whoever the roman vatican validates as the REAL one the MESSIAH, CUZ IT STARTED WITH ROME AND JESUS, IT'S ENDING THERE. ITS EUROPEAN/AMERICANS ALL THEIR DESCENDANTS.

Saudis wont have shit trust me thats why god took away their old culture so their is no memory of islam in their culture. Prophet muhammad only and his family who will be treated like the best, not the ARABS, they failed to carry the torch. Except rashidun calipha which was GENUINE ISLAMIC STATE and all muslims united. After that it's just satanic jews involved EX CONVERTS and stuff. no wonder their fighting hard to stop following the JEWS who they know will slap them in the end. real jews hate real jews and ur talking about arabs, their crazy qabyalad people especially the KINGS.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No wonder al azhar was placed in EGYPT. THEIR RESTORING ISLAM THE PROPER ONE IN THE END DAYS. PHARONIC SPIRIT WILL COME OUT CUZ THEY DONT MESS ABOUT IF JEWS REJECT JESUS FROM ROMAN VATICAN, ETHIOPIA IM SURE WILL PASS THE CROWN AND ALL THEIR DHAXAL KNOWLEDGE.

THE EUROPEANS LEARNT THEY NEED TO BRING THESE GUYS UNDER CHRIST MUCH LATER ON, IT'S THE FINAL DHAXAL STORY. IT'S MASSIVE ONE TOO CUZ NOONE HAS DEALT WITH ISRAEL AND WON. I THINK THEIR LAST DICE AND IF THEY FAIL, THEY LOST THE DHAXAL AND PHARONIC EGYPTIAN ISLAMIC BROTHERHOOD EMPIRE FINISHES IT. ITS ALL OUT WAR AND THE WORLD MUST END THEN. EVERYONE GOES TO THEIR PLACE IN JUDGEMENT DAY.

TRUE JEWS HAD TO MARRY OUT CUZ JEWISH WOMEN ARE NOT IN THEIR CONVENANT, ITS THE SEED OF MALE. They combined halal women they knew moses and the past married to ensure ISRAEL MEMORY STAYS FOR THAT SAKE OR WATEVER REASON.

MOSES PLUS SOLOMON MARRYING OUT IS BIG PROBLEM TO THEM AS THEY KNOW THE LINEAGE IS GONE, THEY WORKING ON FAITH THESE 'JEWS IN ISRAEL' THE RELIGIOUS SIDE.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
WE R LUCKY WE R NEXT TO ETHIOPIA WE EAT THERE CUZ OF OUR HISTORY OF OUR DHAXAL FOR BEING HERE FOR SO LONG NEARLY SINCE 14TH CENTURY IBN BATUTA. PLUS WE GOT OUR PIE WITH EGYPT FROM KUSH DAY. THEN ISLAMIC THING BUT THATS INDIVIDUAL BASED AND UP TO U CUZ THE OLD CONVENANT DIED. MOHAMED BLESSED AGAIN ETHIOPIA LOOOOOOOOL HE KNOWS THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF HIM. CUZ THEY DONT FORGET THE BIG HELP THEY GOT FROM HIS NEW MESSAGE. FROM EARLIEST OF MUSLIMS, NOT THESE LATER MUSLIMS WHO WERE SETTLED. THEY PIECED TOGETHER THE PIE I KNOW IT I SEE IT IN THEIR FACE HOW THEY MARRY EACH OTHER AND THEIR LIKE FAMILY NO MATTER WAT FAITH.

THE BANTU FARMER IN AFRICA GREW SO LARGE CUZ THEY HAD IT EASY BLOCKED FROM THE REST OF THESE SAVAGE WORLD. THEY WERE MOST LIKELY THE ONE WHO INSULTED NOAH CUZ BANTU DONT RESPECT FATHERS NIYAHOW, U SEE HOW THEY HAVE PROBLEM THERE, NO ABTIRSI AT ALL WITH THAT CULTURE. ITS THEIR MOTHERS. SOME SAY IT WAS THEIR LINEAGE THAT GOT THE SLAVE MINDED CURSE, THE PHYSICAL SLAVERY IS NOTHING, BUT MENTAL SLAVERY WHERE U R TAUGHT BY YOUR PEER WHAT IS TRUE OR NOT IS SLAVERY OF THE WORST ORDER.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sxb I kind of understand the 'ancient' trinity not this one that u hear today. It's quite brilliant and smart if you figure it out. Mother of God means she is 'hoyo aduun' hoyonimadeeda looma diidayo waana maryam WAANA XAQ in loo aqbalo hooyo ahan. Then u have the 'miracle' which is the 'sign' or 'word' ama 'amarki' illah in wiil ka dhasho. Now wiilkani waa perfect inside illahi ayaaba amray inu perfect ahaado. He then goes to ETHIOPIA gets crowned 'king of the jews' cuz they stole that 'ark of convenant' they hold the dhaxal of Israel. Now his king of jews passed from david-solomon-menelik all the kings then it's JESUS. He walks into ISRAEL. Meeting the 'royal lineage' of Israel the TRUE KINGS not the fake one laters. While being born of a 'jewish mother' at the same time. So his religiously JEW plus 'lineage' wise 'david solomon menelik etc' AS THEY GIVE THE CROWN TO THIS PERFECT MAN ITS DONE HALAL. Sheba was halal and solomon passed on the dhaxal to halal woman baby back then since jewish women 'really sucked' and they knew it.

Christianity the true one is quite a baffling thing. But it's intended for Israel cuz they only know what it means. We are under the nation of muhammad that is OUR PACT WITH GOD. THE LAW. THE WORLD IS ISRAEL AND MANKIND U CHOOSE WHERE U GO. JEWS GO IN ISRAEL AND MANKIND ANOTHER GROUP. ITS TWO LINES BASICALLY. GOD IS SAVING THE JEWS BASICALLY SINCE THEY CANT DO IT THEMSELVES WITH THEIR FAKE KINGS AND CORRUPT BOOK

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wow I get it now. The jews are being utilized for the convenant as that needs to be met. The christians are being accomodated thru the messiah they wait for which has to happen in israel. While islam is being accomodated because its final book and the law. Christian and jewish books are going in the bin. While this all happening in Israel it will be interesting to see the outcome. he will come back with ark of convenant or whatever temple stuff they need that ethiopians HIDED AWAY, ITS DECISION TIME FOR ISRAEL THEN. HE WILL BE THE LION OF JUDAH MY GOD I UNDERSTAND IT.

THE RASTAFARI GOT IT RIGHT BUT HE ISNT AFRICAN. HE WHITE FROM ROME OR WHERE ROME USED TO CONTROL. BUT THINGS WILL BE PASSE TO HIM FROM ANCIENT ISRAEL, THE CROWN, THE TEMPLE STUFF, ARK, MAYBE MORE I DONT KNOW BUT HE WILL KNOW IT'S FROM GOD THIS SIGN WHICH THEY WILL RECOGNIZE. ETHIOPIANS ARE PRETTY DAMN SMART WHEN IT COMES TO RELIGION.

U HAVE TO UNDERSTAND NOONE CAN SAVE JEWS BUT JEWS AND ITS STRICT PATERNALLY THE KINGS LINEAGE THE HALAL ONES THO IN THE QURAN. THEN RELIGIOUSLY HE HAS TO ANSWER JEWISH MOTHER THING WA ARINTA DIINTA. THEN CHARACTER PERFECTION SINCE ITS FROM GOD, AND FINALLY A LAW SINCE CHAOS ENSUES WITHOUT LAWS. ITS GOING TO BE PRETTY MUCH ORDERLY NOT THIS COMIN DOWN FROM THE SKY LIKE HERO IN CHRISTIANITY.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
SXB WE SOMALIS WERE TRYING TO KILL SOLOMON LAST HOPE TO SAVE ISRAEL, CUZ HE KNOWS THE FAKE JUDAISM WONT WORK. HE SENT THE KID OFF FAR AWAY WITH SHEBA. NO WONDER THEY WITHSTOOD IT AND ALWAYS WON IN THE END. WHERE IS YOUR TEMPLE, YOUR ARK, YOUR LAW, EVERYTHING IF UR REAL JEWS IN ISRAEL.

DAMN IF HG HAD THAT HE WUD SELL IT IN SUUQ MADOW, AL HAWIYAH NAARTA HOSTEEDA. I WILL GO TO ETHIOPIA ONE DAY IN TIGRAY AREA AND TALK TO THEM DEEPLY ABOUT THIS STUFF TO UNDERSTAND THEIR RELIGION BETTER CUZ MOHAMED HAD NO ISSUES WITH IT. THEN HE DIES AND GOES TO MEDINA. NOW I UNDERSTAND ISLAM PERSPECTIVE. THEIR GIVING ISRAEL BACK THE RIGHT RELIGION, TEMPLE, ARK, ALL OF IT, KING LINEAGE, EVERYTHING ESSENTIALLY JEWISH. HE JUST DIES. I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE IS AFTER THAT. ISRAEL IS RESTORED AND SAVED. MANKIND IS RESTORED N SAVED THRU MUHAMMAD AND ISLAM THE LAST RELIGION FOR THEM. JUDGEMENT DAY TIME I THINK BEFORE THE REAL LORD.

ITS ABOUT RESTORING JUDAISM FOR JESUS NOT FOR THEM TO WORSHIP HIM SO THEY FOLLOW THEIR CONVENANT, MOHAMED AND MANKIND FOLLOW THEIR CONVENANT. JESUS IS THE VEHICLE BETWEEN THE TWO WORLDS WHICH IS ISRAEL AND MANKIND. U CANT TOUCH WHAT MOSES LEFT, ITS HIS TARIKH AND DHAXAL. HE IS SAVING THEM CAUSE OF ONE MAN THAT WAS THE BEST AMONG THEM. WHEN EGYPT, ETHIOPIA, HAD BEST SOCIETIES NOT JUST ONE MAN. EVEN THEIR RUTHLESS KINGS SUBMITTED LIKE PHAROAH. ITS CONFUSING.

U KNOW MY PSYCHOSIS STARTED IN ETHIOPIA ALSO WELL AFTER I CAME BACK FROM THERE, WASNT EVEN MONTHS AND I WAS OUT OF IT. I NEVER SEEN PPL AS RELIGIOUS AS THEM AND ITS GENUINE, LIKE U CAN FEEL IT. I WENT TO HARAR ALSO ITS AMAZING WALLAHI TO SEE AHMED GUREY HISTORY. ITS HOLY LAND ITS WHERE THE REAL ISRAEL IS BEING HELD UNTILL JESUS COMES TO BE CROWNED

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
U can tell the ppl in israel are not really JEWISH. their is no ancient sense in them anymore as they dont remember the miyi plus the holy of holy(their ark, commandments, etc). I know what happened in the miyi thats for certain, the other aspect is more confusing the kings and temple. No man can intervene in Israel matter before god. It's god problem. He has to send a miracle again, this time rome will solve it once for all but they need to go to ethiopia to get the crown of solomon their kingdom died after that as it was not REAL ANYMORE

Trending

Latest posts