Trudeau government funded "Queer Iftar"

I saw this on TikTok last night , at first I thought Masha Allah what a productive lifestyle then at the end I was like :damn:

I saw it yesterday and was thinking, "Maasha-Allah, what a productive, decent looking husband that woman has. Senegalese king. Look at that house. Look at his cleanliness. "

Then I see him smooching a man. Hoogey oo ba'ay :urgh:

I saw this earlier and I didn't really have any comment. Things are different now, in the past this would have been a huge deal- and it is.... but what's different now is we hear this kind of thing constantly.

I just met a guy from Venezuela and what is interesting to me is he seemed to be from a rich part of Venezuela. We were talking and he didn't talk like an ordinary Venezuelan. And he was showing me what part of Venezuela he said he was from and telling me about his background. I think he clearly came from a more "privileged" sector of his society. But what was interesting to me is he seemed very Christian and culturally conservative.

Meanwhile if I meet a US person who comes from a privileged background, they pretty much all seem like degenerates to me. Even the "conservative," "Christian" ones... their cultural conservativism seems more like "liberal from 15 years ago" and their version of Christianity seems really superficial and nonsense to me.

I think anyone who wants a world that isn't utterly degenerate and where there are still some religious and moral values should be opposed to Anglo civilization. When will people wake up and realize that Anglo civilization- US, UK, Australia, Canada... it is a vehicle for cultural Marxism and it is meaningless for anyone to be "anti-woke" or against cultural Marxism while not opposing Anglo culture. For the rising tide of filth in our time, I blame the collective sins of humanity and I blame Anglo culture and Protestantism. Imo these people were the battering ram against any sort of traditional culture or society and still are, as evidenced by the news item in OP.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Can’t they just have a normal iftar instead of a queer iftar? No one needs to know you’re gay.

Both the right/left were built of the enlightenment movement in Europe. Which gives man sovereignty over himself in which classical liberalism is formed.

well... it depends what right we're talking about.

Leftism inherently is on the side of the "enlightenment". Leftists are basically the foot soldiers of the "enlightenment". It's largely a movement of white people against traditional culture and society and then they offer some crumbs to minorities and so you can join and receive the crumbs they throw your way in exchange for helping their project of destroying traditional norms and values. anyways, being on the side of the "enlightenment" is an inherent part of leftism. you can't oppose the "enlightenment" and still be a leftist.

right-wing originally meant being opposed to the French revolution. right-wing could go either way as far as where they stand with regards to the "Enlightenment". You could have a right-winger who supports the US revolution of George Washington and classical liberalism but thinks the French Revolution went too far... or you could have for example, Nazis and Neo-Nazis who are all about "smashing the left" or however you want to put it... but who actually really aren't at odds with the Enlightenment. But then on the other hand, historically, there were right-wingers who were fighting to the death to defend religious monarchy. Hitler, Trump, basically anyone who is considered a famous right-winger in an Anglo country (Jordan Peterson, for example.... Ben Shapiro... obsessive anti-immigration white people).... all of these will rail against "the left" all day long but none of them will really oppose the "Enlightenment". But in Spain, for example, the General Franco regime was basically out to promote a traditional Catholic Spain. Franco is a textbook case of a right-wing leader and movement that was against the "Enlightenment". but that sort of thing was basically murdered. the CIA murdered his successor and that's why Spain today is like the Sweden of Southern Europe. they killed off that sort of movement and replaced them with a garbage right-wing that is just a milder version of liberalism. for example, the right-wing party in Spain now, Vox.... they will obsess over being anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim (Franco in fact had very good ties with Muslims and in fact used to finance sending Moroccans on Hajj) or criticize "gender ideology" but I don't think they'll ever just directly oppose the "Enlightenment" the way Franco did.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Your laughing but its much worse
I thought what's wrong with these attention seekers muslim, till I saw that last second
5bbl0a.gif

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This is why islamic schools that we normally go to for simple Quran and basic islamic teachings need a revamp. How are muslims falling pray to the right/left sectarian divide Americans are in? Muslims do not fit in that position.

Both the right/left were built of the enlightenment movement in Europe. Which gives man sovereignty over himself in which classical liberalism is formed. Muslims believe in Allah sovereignty and this body we hold is his alone. So none of this right left bullshit should effect us as we do not even agree on the basic principles these people follow.
Not you and me saying we’d be gone during Ramadan
:russ:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
There’s a so called masjid in downtown Toronto that has weird mix prayers where the women is an imam. Me and my friend tried to look for it but it’s so hidden

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
I’m not surprised. Uno lot of ppl coming from Somalia (and the other Muslim nations) tell them that they’re homosexuals being persecuted in a majority Muslim country and that they’re not safe unless Canada accepts them.

It’s sickening wallahi :susp:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The buuq of this website is too addicting wallahi. It was just a week after i came vack.
I’m not engaging with any foolishness. The past week of my life was calm and I want to keep it that way. I’m not gonna use sspot like I used to and I will probably be gone most of the month.

Trending