Trolls abuse new AI-generated voice service with deepfake celebrity voices saying ludicrous things

On a long enough time scale no. Don’t expect to remain a software engineer 20-30 years from now and if unlucky 10 years from now.

you’re safe now but AI like chatgpt is very helpful at coding I even used it to make a snake game in C and I barely know programming. The day you ask a computer to code something for you and it does it seamlessly and without error is coming soon.
Thank you Allah

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
Can you please not scare people about the AI boogeyman? ChatGPT can make a snake game but that's not the "end all be all" for a programming. At its current stage ChatGPT is just a meme.

ChatGPT doesn't understand the concept of 'fact', it's just a model to output text that is 'likely' based on its training corpus. It's very easy to get ChatGPT to output made up shit.

I don't see it getting that complex for a very long time. It won't replace good software developers in our lifetime. Its great for boilerplate code and maybe a quick lookup the best way to do some algorithm with certain data structures but overall it's just going to be another tool for all devs to use.
That dude was fear mongering us Tech majors. I got scared.
D7F8D432-EF28-44EA-B8FB-A28267FA0C67.png

Can you please not scare people about the AI boogeyman? ChatGPT can make a snake game but that's not the "end all be all" for a programming. At its current stage ChatGPT is just a meme.

ChatGPT doesn't understand the concept of 'fact', it's just a model to output text that is 'likely' based on its training corpus. It's very easy to get ChatGPT to output made up shit.

I don't see it getting that complex for a very long time. It won't replace good software developers in our lifetime. Its great for boilerplate code and maybe a quick lookup the best way to do some algorithm with certain data structures but overall it's just going to be another tool for all devs to use.
That’s what they all say. You cannot stop the rollercoaster that is AI. Chatgpt doesn’t know what it’s saying true but does that matter? As long as it gives results it would be trivial as well as it just being a stepping stone. Even now gpt4 is finished but OpenAI are scared to release it

Then what major will survive or they all will be gone because of AI
Nothing will survive walaal, society as we know it will change. No longer will it be required for us to work. The AI will do all the work and we will be left to do whatever that fulfils us spiritually and physically. You won’t have to worry about waking up early to get ready for work and come back exhausted to just eat and sleep just to repeat.

don’t worry though, without work you won’t have an income but humans will riot for a universal basic income that will fulfil our basic needs, and capitalism will die because if people can’t pay to consume then who will? So even the rich corporations would not want mass job displacement and unemployment and poor citizens otherwise who would they milk? Who are they gonna sell the latest LV bag? Furthermore most governments get their money mostly from taxes therefore there will be measures to ensure citizens have enough money to survive and entertain themselves. Society will get better and not worse and Allah knows best

The Joe Biden one is truly satanic , it gets worst every second it's like listening to ETHER the song that destroyed Jay z all over again .

Who ever came up with it needs to be on watch list that's a crazy white dude.

The world gets weirder every day , now with these DEEP fakes people can be used and abused online and have you saying and doing things you would never do . It can cause you your job .

Future is bleak it's as if the more technology we get the more abuse it does to our society .

I'm no luddite but some tech needs to be never release to the general public .

Trending