North-West, London
Better pray to God I don't find you
You niggas just some shooters off the hype juice
Slump m with the the big mac when we drive thru

:damnmusic:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Factss Slugz is the hardest then its cp then frenchy takes 3rd place archee is just a sideman they use him for hooks :chrisfreshhah:

Archee is decent. He's there giving the hooks so he got respect there.

Slugz and CP are locked up because they were caught carrying guns around. That's the problem with Scarborough Malis is they always be carrying guns around even in suburbs and towns. Smh

Styll though, Slugz verse is always the hardest verse. 2:18 :z1banet::z1banet::z1banet::damnmusic:

Slugz and CP are locked up because they were caught carrying guns around. That's the problem with Scarborough Malis, they will always be carrying guns around even in suburbs and towns. Smh

Styll though, Slugz verse is always the hardest verse. :z1banet::z1banet::z1banet::damnmusic:

Slugz is the hardest in 3m hands down cant wait till he touches road

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

Slugz and CP are locked up because they were caught carrying guns around. That's the problem with Scarborough Malis is they always be carrying guns around even in suburbs and towns. Smh

Styll though, Slugz verse is always the hardest verse. 2:18 :z1banet::z1banet::z1banet::damnmusic:

What block do this CLE yutes beef in tdot?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
What block do this CLE yutes beef in tdot?

Flemo and town niggas. Don't know much about Scarborough politics, go ask my cuz @Gucci mane who's from there.

Yo, what's gwanning in London? I heard YBN, the American rapper got robbed in London but YBN and his boys in the end got those pussy niggas running but he still lost one of his chain lmao

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Flemo and town niggas. Don't know much about Scarborough politics, go ask my cuz @Gucci mane who's from there.

Yo, what's gwanning in London? I heard YBN, the American rapper got robbed in London but YBN and his boys in the end got those pussy niggas running but he still lost one of his chain lmao

You forgot jungle they killed foolish

And Shelly goons

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Flemo and glendower for sure. Also other blocks idk what cause the politics always changes. Chester le is a hot block wallahi they be beefing everyone
Word on the street they got beef with halal gang and stn ileen these niggas commiting suicide

Waraa @Geeljire sanbuur im salty asf you didn’t make a thread for sizzlac the hardest Mali to ever come outta Toronto he just wasn’t as flashy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending