Tree planting in somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me compile a list of tree seeds for species that can grow in northern and southern somalia. As i stated before i will begin planning my own tree planting campaign whenever i next visit the homeland. @Bohol why is there no environment catagory for threads?

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Can someone help me compile a list of tree seeds for species that can grow in northern and southern somalia. As i stated before i will begin planning my own tree planting campaign whenever i next visit the homeland. @Bohol why is there no environment catagory for threads?
Maybe we should plant trees that grow fruits to get the most out of this, and where is tree planting needed the most in northern somalia?

I don't care about them this is about me fundraising to plant trees back home every year.

:bell:

Plant Ideas.

We don’t care about trees unless we can chew the leaves.

We don’t even grow khat.

Be realistic, tree planting will happen when we can have justice.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Plant Ideas.

We don’t care about trees unless we can chew the leaves.

We don’t even grow khat.

Be realistic, tree planting will happen when we can have justice.
What kind of justice are you looking for?

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I'm reer Gabiley and I can confirm this. It's true, when couples get married in Gabiley region, they plant trees together.

Manshallah farming people really know how to preserve the nature and that is shown in gabiley.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Do you know how the tradition came to be?

This tradition came from a prominent Somali sheikh from Berbera called Sheikh Madar. He was the one that introduced agriculture to the local people of Hargeisa, Gabiley and Borama and established urban areas. It was all thanks to this honourable Sheikh.

Xl1X4SNIQa2_ULSCoUcdoA.png

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
When Alshabab dogs are finished for good, i would plant palms on the streets and beaches:ahh:

Palm is life:childplease:

This is my plan:
depositphotos_6952306-stockafbeelding-beach-boulevard-in-salou-met.jpg

holiday-inn-resort-aruba-5483060518-4x3.jpeg

Giving Mogadishu more exotic look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts