Travelers come in: Any if you flown with FlyDubai from Dubai. I have a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I have with me too 50 pounds baggages. I looked at their website and they are not clear on this.

How much buggage did you have with you when you flew with them ?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Advice needed: @Reiko @draco malfoy @Haji @Boqor @Boqol @waraabe

Two options to get to Hargeisa:

I'm going there soon:

As many of you know I'm very frugal, its just a habit I have

If I fly my town it costs $1220 and I get there straight although ill stop by Toronto (2 hours) and Addis (2 hours)..

The other option is ...I fly from DC to Dubai for $480....Stay in Dubai for a night for a hotel next to the airport for $66 (4 star hotel), the next day I can explore Dubai, eat some Shawarma and hilib geel......Then on the following night at 4am hop on a flydubai for $283 to Hargeisa ( roundtrip...+$20 extra luggage)...Oh I forgot ..to get to DC from my town is just $120

You guys make a decision here for me please

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The second option definitely, you're going to be in hargeisa well rested.

Go to Dubai, get a goodnight sleep, explore Dubai and then go to hargeisa.

So the first option is $1220.

Second option is:

town to DC ------>$120
DC to Dubai ----->$480
Hotel in Dubai--->$66
Food in Dubai --->$40
to Hargeisa------->$283
extra luggage----->$20

TOTAL------------>$1009

:yacadiim:

I would take option 2. It's about $200 less, and you don't have to take a straight flight (which is brutal trust me). You also get to chill in Dubai for a day and enjoy the city, before being humbled in Hargeisa

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The second option definitely, you're going to be in hargeisa well rested.

Go to Dubai, get a goodnight sleep, explore Dubai and then go to hargeisa.

That's why I have huge crush on you although I've never seen you in real life but I'm willing to offfer you asylum within me with your somewhat undesirable looks :gaasdrink:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So the first option is $1220.

Second option is:

town to DC ------>$120
DC to Dubai ----->$480
Hotel in Dubai--->$66
Food in Dubai --->$40
to Hargeisa------->$283
extra luggage----->$20

TOTAL------------>$1009

:yacadiim:

I would take option 2. It's about $200 less, and you don't have to take a straight flight (which is brutal trust me). You also get to chill in Dubai for a day and enjoy the city, before being humbled in Hargeisa

Good accountant adeer! :salute:I actually forgot the coming back one where I'll also have to stay overnight in Dubai where I once again chill in Dubai for a day. Also add another $100 coming back from D.C. to my town ( $100 this time cause I'll comeback one luggage less :lolbron: cause on my way to Hargeisa I gotta bring with me gifts you know so I'll have that second luggage full of gifts ( I'm gonna go to Macy's and Navy last min clothing items, I'll buy bunch of $10 $7 $6$ 11 ). I'll also be taking meds for uncles and aunts ( they can die from it but they demand it and so let them die with it ).

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
I'm a great traveller since I have travelled to many distant lands, from the Bosporus, to Transoxiana, but I travel on foot, horse or by boat. So unfortunately I cannot help you on this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.