Travel

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
How the heck do university graduate's have money to travel when they just finished their degree? I see this trend happening a lot. It's either there family's pay for them cause I'm working full-time n study and there's no way I could just go overseas after I graduate I need to save for atleast 2 years. Maybe it's because I come from non wealthy family too who depend on my money to pay off bills and others don't have much responsibility or I'm unlucky :/ help a sister out , what am I doing wrong in my life?

How the heck do university graduate's have money to travel when they just finished their degree? I see this trend happening a lot. It's either there family's pay for them cause I'm working full-time n study and there's no way I could just go overseas after I graduate I need to save for atleast 2 years. Maybe it's because I come from non wealthy family too who depend on my money to pay off bills and others don't have much responsibility or I'm unlucky :/ help a sister out , what am I doing wrong in my life?

Don't compare urself to others. u r doing fine.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Its not family nor anybody who helps. Its yourself. Work hard and you can reap the success of your labor. Your life is better then 65% of Somali people with no degrees or dropouts or failures in life

I work, I go to uni, which is located in another country then i live. I travel nearly 80 Mins, waking at ungodly hours. I arrive home at a late time. I have a wife to work for and send back money. And don't get me started for extracurricular
Yet life is fine, I, after everything have a little left and spend it on myself, such as travel. I ain't rich, yet life it as its best

Praise Allah, and live life to its fullest, forget about the people around you, and focus on yourself!

Trending

Latest posts