Trashy Maclean’s praise Elman who barely passed high school and holds no qualifications

Wasiir

Bursalah Media Production

It’s a sad reality that we face daily to see such folk representing our nation at the world stage. It hurts to see such people represent the noble nomad. The other nations bring qualified individuals with stellar education backgrounds and a story to match while we parade just high school graduates as our representative at the world stage. Allah cursed our nation and it will not recover from all the current ailments if we continue to be represented by such trash.

May Allah show us the true path and ensure nepotism/cronyism doesn’t marshal us to our own demise.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I’ll admit that Ilwad inherited a lot from her father but she’s achieved a lot.

You can see she’s determined to change Somalia for the better and has put her money where her mouth is, so to speak and moved back home. Almost no one on this forum is willing to make that sacrifice.

I can tell you from experience that doing charity work and coordinating with organisations back home is a pain.

She's a go gotter I rate her for that. How mediocre Somali diaspora who hold Bachelor and Master degrees and yet fail to contribute anything back to Somalia. At least she's pursuing her dreams of making a change on the ground raking her life to uplift Somalia that's alone is admirable.

Don't let a piece of paper limits your ambitions or determine your value in this world.

I think she’s doing great and she does deserve all the accolades she’s receiving, but am I the only person who thought the Nobel Peace Prize was some unattainable thing and now a Somali person is suggested for one?? If anything you guys should respect the hustle

Wasiir

Bursalah Media Production
Didn't she pass on ?
That was her other incompetent sister. It’s mostly African/third world women who are granted distinguished accolades for just having a vagina. Even the white women here in the West don’t get that luxury treatment. They mostly earn them with merit and proven accomplishments.

Jungle

VIP
This whole family is committed masha allah. Amisom shot the oldest 1 who been out here with no hype and it got brushed under the carpet. The youngest 1 is part of sna with no clout doing her job and the middle child is putting the word out there internationally. Odayga abahood would be proud of them all

This whole family is committed masha allah. Amisom shot the oldest 1 who been out here with no hype and it got brushed under the carpet. The youngest 1 is part of sna with no clout doing her job and the middle child is putting the word out there internationally. Odayga abahood would be proud of them all
Amisom or the federal government?

Jungle

VIP
Amisom or the federal government?
It was amisom for sure as where she got shot there is no armed sna.

ogadishu, November 22, 2019: The African Union Mission in Somalia (AMISOM), yesterday commenced preliminary investigations into the heart-wrenching and unfortunate death of Ms. Almaas Elman Ali Ahmed, former Somali Diplomat and Peace Activist who was hit by a bullet at 14.34 hrs on November 20, 2019 at the Halane Base camp in Mogadishu.

The deceased had contracted the services of a private transport company for a meeting within the Base camp. They were travelling to the Aden Abdulle International Airport after the meeting when she was hit by a bullet.

There were a total of 3 people in the vehicle – a driver, a non-injured passenger and the deceased who was in the back seat behind the driver in a right hand soft-skin vehicle. The bullet pierced the rear passenger window of the vehicle and injured Ms. Elman who was pronounced dead on arrival at the AMISOM Level II hospital.

AMISOM immediately constituted a Board of inquiry, which has already visited the scene of the incident and interviewed the driver and some identified eyewitnesses.

Pending a final report, preliminary investigations indicate Ms. Elman was hit by a stray bullet, especially as no firearm discharge was reported within the Base camp at the time of the incident. The Base camp in the past has recorded similar incidents of stray bullets.

AMISOM will work jointly with the FGS, Somali security forces and other agencies to fully investigate the incident. The findings will be shared with the public.

No findings were shared as its within their section of xalane and everybody moved on like nothing happened even her family tbh

Last edited:
She is a try to change things in midst of 68 iq ruining the country.
remember, obama won nobel peace prize when his admistriation had the most drone strikes.

That was her other incompetent sister. It’s mostly African/third world women who are granted distinguished accolades for just having a vagina. Even the white women here in the West don’t get that luxury treatment. They mostly earn them with merit and proven accomplishments.
your incompetent iyo wax ka daranba. What powers do you posses? a small pp?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I wish we were blessed with 100 more Elmans, they would have transformed the whole country. rip to her dad and sister! Who are our heroes :)

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Maclean's is indeed a trashy leftist magazine. They wrote articles negatively focusing on Asian excellence in universities and the French for being "corrupt". I forgot they existed.

I think she’s doing great and she does deserve all the accolades she’s receiving, but am I the only person who thought the Nobel Peace Prize was some unattainable thing and now a Somali person is suggested for one?? If anything you guys should respect the hustle
Noble prize is basically left wing feel good prize. They gave freaking Obama one for being peaceful while he was bombing countries

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada

It’s a sad reality that we face daily to see such folk representing our nation at the world stage. It hurts to see such people represent the noble nomad. The other nations bring qualified individuals with stellar education backgrounds and a story to match while we parade just high school graduates as our representative at the world stage. Allah cursed our nation and it will not recover from all the current ailments if we continue to be represented by such trash.

May Allah show us the true path and ensure nepotism/cronyism doesn’t marshal us to our own demise.
She’s a sophisticated Habar gidir

Trending