Transgender “muslims” are a disease

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧

look at this nonsense :mjlol: i don’t care what the trannies want to do with their frankstein’s monster bodies but why do they try to change Islam to make them feel better? This is 100% haram just admit to being a kaafir and either repent or leave the deen.

yh its crazy. im a liberal guy when it comes to sexuality but as an ex-muslim u cannot be muslim and a tranny thats simply not gonna happen.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
giphy.gif

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
yh its crazy. im a liberal guy when it comes to sexuality but as an ex-muslim u cannot be muslim and a tranny thats simply not gonna happen.
That’s what I’m saying. You either pick one or the other subhanAllah this individual is deranged. Trying to make Islam fit his disgusting rhetoric and getting mad when others correct him uff

That’s what I’m saying. You either pick one or the other subhanAllah this individual is deranged. Trying to make Islam fit his disgusting rhetoric and getting mad when others correct him uff
fr these muslim girls who have no understanding of islam stand up for him aswell loll

Naa

Not Chun li
One time that confused Mr. Potato Head decided to tweet:

"Muslim women have a problem with sex workers like they don't make their husbands pay to have sex with them" or something like that. That person makes me sick

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧

"Muslim women have a problem with sex works like they don't make their husbands pay to have sex with them" or something like that. That person makes me sick
What the hell?? So now being given mahr = prostitution? :russ: Is this freak muslim or not?

Naa

Not Chun li
This nigga basically said we were created with headaches.

I wouldn't even say anything that dumb.

QueenofKings

"Muslim women have a problem with sex workers like they don't make their husbands pay to have sex with them" or something like that. That person makes me sick

Who is the confused mr potato head?

QueenofKings

well it's her life not mine. only God can judge his creations not humans

Allah gave us a set of rules to live a good life and a brain to discern right from wrong.

If we can never judge right and wrong. How do we judge murders? Rapists? Apostates? Pious people? Kind people?

Or should we treat the pious the same as the murderer because you know.. only God can judge what’s good and bad. Illogical to the max.

Trending