TRAGEDY IN COLUMBUS: Somali wadaads go to Columbus city hall asking city officials...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
IMG_4690.jpg

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Looks like the bars and clubs will have even more degenerate Somali youth than usual

Ciyaal Kacaan wadaads are completely disconnected from the next generation.

Instead of banning shisha baby they should focus on brining back the Islamic golden age of tolerance and scientific modernity.

The Muslim world is experiencing a major dark era of education. 40% of the ummah can’t read thier name on a wall. 800 million Muslims are illiterate, and in the golden age of Islam a wadaad was required to be versed in Mathematics or sciences if he wanted to teach Islam.

Don’t ban shishas! Ban Jahilnimo

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Do you know how many shisa spot bathrooms I've wrecked high as a kite

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Why is it that wherever Muslims go there is always folks that try and change how other people live. If they dont like people smoking Shisha, they could just shut up and mind their own business.

Lol get your own hookah. All my Arabs mates have them, and they take those things everywhere. I need them to give me another one. I broke the damn thing, and am using this vase thingo. Shits fucked mate.

People like my mate Sanger use Shisha because they think, if arabs use, it must be Sunnah to smoke Shisha.

Jokes aside, I hate the smell of Shisha, but banning it for religious purpose is worse. These so called sheikhs should focus dealing with the 1001 problems the community faced is with and Shisha ain’t one of them.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Not that it would go through but if it does it would backfire on their ass.

At least in Shisha bars you know what the youth are doing.

Lol get your own hookah. All my Arabs mates have them, and they take those things everywhere. I need them to give me another one. I broke the damn thing, and am using this vase thingo. Shits fucked mate.

Most people don't go to shisha cafes just for the shisha :russsmug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts