Traffic lights are racist

Heard of ACAB?

Well, guess what?

1594327775071.png

https://level.medium.com/amp/p/b2899c34fefb

It is clear to me that traffic regulations no longer apply in the US of A. Reer Minnesota, go wild and start racing your cars like the noble geeljires race their camels. Embrace tradition once more!

Not only is it racist, it's also sexist. Why does it have to be a white MAN flashing to signal the pedestrians to walking. :mad:

This is evidence that the patriarchy has not been dismantled and society still holds subtle hints of misogyny.

I am fuming right now :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
On a realer note those hand drying machines in public washrooms are racist they blow air for 2 seconds and stop when it's my hand but my cadaan friend was using it for a whole minuteazz and it kept blowing air the whole time wtf

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Not only is it racist, it's also sexist. Why does it have to be a white MAN flashing to signal the pedestrians to walking. :mad:

This is evidence that the patriarchy has not been dismantled and society still holds subtle hints of misogyny.

I am fuming right now :mad::mad::mad::mad:
patriarchy kulaha gen z crying over nothing as usual

This whole world is f'ed man :snoop:
How come my computer shuts off when I use it, but stays lit for my brother? Why is sexism even still a word in 2020?

Trending