Traffic in Xamar

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
Every capital in every country have bridges built to ease traffic woes, Somalia should start respecting its capital city by starting building bridges and highways.

Holy shit, check this out. This is perhaps the most dysfunctional traffic jam I've ever seen. :jaynerd:

This is a sign our country especially our capital is recovering. Traffic is in every major world city Xamar is no exception

I laugh at the creativity of people using it to critize the government, the cheek on them.

Onwards and Upwards
Soomaaliya wee duushe:nvjpqts:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Every capital in every country have bridges built to ease traffic woes, Somalia should start respecting its capital city by starting building bridges and highways.
You'll destroy it though, Mooryaans can't be trusted with expensive toys :lolbron:

Xamar is growing, slowly but surely. Traffic is a sign of an healthy economy, especially in Africa. Xamar's security must improve, road closures must have caused this logjam. Investments are pouring in, I see new roads and pavements showcased on Twitter from time to time.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Xamar is growing, slowly but surely. Traffic is a sign of an healthy economy, especially in Africa. Xamar's security must improve, road closures must have caused this logjam. Investments are pouring in, I see new roads and pavements showcased on Twitter from time to time.
He's asking for new bridges and highways only for him to steal it when shit hit the fan :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts