Traditional Somali Music Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

:faysalwtf:

Hanti wadag songs, a barre avi? Tycoon you've gone full kacaanist jalley.

:fittytousand:

Let's not go backwards.

LMAOOOOOO
These are songs sung for the Somali people, no clan has a particular claim.
You said lets no go backwards, I guess you must not like progress. We had something at least.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Allahu Akbar

:2tjlv3e:

Jecliyaa

obamadatazz

Why are you such a contrarian? Rofl, now I know where you get your inspiration. MSB treated those 0.5 with respect and dignity though. :fingerwag:

LMAOOOOOO
These are songs sung for the Somali people, no clan has a particular claim.
You said lets no go backwards, I guess you must not like progress. We had something at least.

Lol, we can do much better tycoon. Let's take the good from that era and leave the bad.

I never mentioned clan I said kacaan though. :zhqjlmx:

S

SOMACOON

Why are you such a contrarian? Rofl, now I know where you get your inspiration. MSB treated those 0.5 with respect and dignity though. :fingerwag:

Lol, we can do much better tycoon. Let's take the good from that era and leave the bad.

I never mentioned clan I said kacaan though. :zhqjlmx:

Of course, take the good and leave the bad. Agreed. Although whats wrong with the kacaan songs if they talk about unity and prosperity?
I mean, do you hear the word? Do you understand it? Soomali baan ahay was what we sung, and now some of us dont wanna be Somali.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I learned most of these songs my mom and aunts, they would listen to them while driving or at the house. I was lowkey enjoying them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts