TPLF taking notes from PL

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
TPLF is in the wrong though. Now they are screaming "Genocide" after being karbashed back to 1991. Their kibir is what lead to this, and they attacked first.

If Zenwai group is getting punished, its a blessing.

This was Somalilander guys when they heard about the genocide and mass refugee of Tigray:dead::dead1:
image0.jpg

TPLF is in the wrong though. Now they are screaming "Genocide" after being karbashed back to 1991. Their kibir is what lead to this, and they attacked first.

If Zenwai group is getting punished, its a blessing.

They're doing surprisingly well. Never thought they'll last carrying out a 6 month insurgency.

They just attacked Amhara region and ENDF is suffering shortage of troops. The ethnic skirmishes cross country are rising.

Not good look for Abiyi Ahmed.

Last edited:
I feel sorry for the people of Tigray, they caught the biggest L of all time. Abiy really fucked them up bad and destroyed them.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
They're doing surprisingly well. Never thought they'll last carrying out a 6 month insurgency.

They just attacked Amhara region and ENDF is suffering shortage of troops. The ethnic skirmishes cross country are rising.

Not good look for Abiyi Ahmed.
For niggas who had most of the weapons located in their region, power for many MANY years, and the territorial advantage with all the mountains, they are doing shit. How can the ENDF be walking around your capital and killing and R*ping anything they see, Eritreans punching you up from the sides too.

Elsewhere in Ethiopia, that's on Abiy. But he did a good job of teaching the TPLF a lesson. They are now shouting "Tigray Genocide", forgetting about their years of terror and genocide.

reer

VIP
I feel sorry for the people of Tigray, they caught the biggest L of all time. Abiy really fucked them up bad and destroyed them.
for years they attacked our maato marka i dont see why you have sympathy for their maato being attacked.

Trending