Toxic Habaryars

Desert Flower

Indefinite Hiatus
VIP
It usually a reflection of how they were raised, they probably came from a background of pain and all they know is to hurt. This is why it’s important to show them love, ignore their negative energy and smile at their direction.

my habaryar has a mentally ill woman as a neighbor, all she does is come over and sometimes insult my habaryar the whole time, she uses profanity that is so hurtful but my habaryar welcomes her and lets her vent. Sometimes you don’t have to match their energy but do the opposite. They are crying for help and u are perhaps their last hope :)
Mashallah. Not everyone is the same. If you do that, Somalis will think you’re dooqon and will take advantage of you.

Jiron

Somalia Hanoolaato
VIP
Mashallah. Not everyone is the same. If you do that, Somalis will think you’re dooqon and will take advantage of you.
I believe u can be reasonably positive where u are not taking advantage of and at the same time inspire them to be a better person :)

Desert Flower

Indefinite Hiatus
VIP
I believe u can be reasonably positive where u are not taking advantage of and at the same time inspire them to be a better person :)
It’s easier to give people the same energy.
None of this “when they go low we go high” qashin. Sorry Michelle.

Mercury

Staff Member
It was bland bro. Like little milix in the food. :susp:

LoL at eat before you visit.:drakelaugh:Ngl if I do that they’ll sense it. You know how noisy Somali’s can get.
nah you can just say you been eating healthier and started meal prep your meals and you could tell them you wouldn't mind have some shaah they wouldnt sense that

Mercury

Staff Member
I dont agree I think people should show respect from the beginning if a habo is rude she can't expect to be treated nice

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
You went to a house and only took one bite?:drakewtf: Walle if it was my house and I noticed it I would’ve dragged you by the ears and made you finish the meal.:birdman:

Waa dhaqan xun not to at least eat half of what those people you visit give you.

Would you eat shit? I think not ..

The food had no flavor ok and it was cold she didn't even bother to check the heat

She's lazy asf

Last edited:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
That nasty lady had marriage problems too and she was coming at my life telling me stop doing nothing and get in the kitchen while she sat and watched my other cousin's wedding on the TV lol.

Mercury

Staff Member
Would you eat shit? I think not ..

The food had no flavor ok and fit was cold she didn't even bother to check the heat

She's lazy asf
It's not laziness you cook food with love you take your time make sure it taste good as possible

Since she aint cooking with love she doesn't care how it taste or how it turn out