@TorontoPolice Update Re: Homicide #26/2016, Abdullah Farah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Update Video:

Abdullah Farah, 20, of Toronto, was pronounced dead in hospital after shots were fired from a white four-door sedan around 1:30 a.m. Sunday, April 16, 2016.

Police previously said Farah and two males tried to enter hookah lounge Cloud 9 Cafe at 1530 Danforth Ave., but Farah was denied at the front door. As the trio walked south on Danforth Avenue, shots were fired from an eastbound vehicle. The vehicle fled northbound on Coxwell Avenue, running a red light.

Police said Farah, who didn’t have a criminal record and no known gang ties, was targeted.

I remember this case! Miskeen he was so young!!! AUN. This shisha bar has been the scene of more than one farax's murder. I hope it is shut down. We as a community also need to do better, we need to hold the killers in our midst accountable!

ETA: Family speaks at 4:55 of 1st video!

Last edited:
I swear somalis can't behave in 1st world countries.

Meanwhile, Indians, Chinese, Japanese people commit next to zero crimes and they educated and have good jobs.

Perhaps, time to ban somalis?

is that Rotana's? When did they change it to Cloud 9?
I've heard a few things about that spot from acquaintances (word spreads fast):jcoleno: not sure why it's a hit with both Somali girls & guys
East Toronto definitely has the sketchiest areas :susp: off limits

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Meanwhile, Indians, Chinese, Japanese people commit next to zero crimes and they educated and have good jobs.
In North America, ethnic groups like Indians, Chinese, Japanese, Nigerians, and Ghanaians come over on visas that are given to those with high education and what is considered to be valuable skill sets.

Somalis, on the other hand, are refugees that come over with relatively low education and low skill sets. In fact, Somalis are the poorest ethnic group by household income in America (though if the things I've been told by family are true that might be because a considerable amount of Somalis hide parts of their income to receive higher welfare)

IMG_4677.jpg

IMG_4678.jpg

Not that I am trying to justify Somali crime, but you are comparing well-off immigrants to refugees that have to put in more effort to integrate

Last edited:
I don't understand why the two young men he was with that night haven't come forward? How can you not feel compelled to help in any way you can in the murder investigation of your FRIEND? I can't imagine every being that cowardly or callous! Just give some background as to what happened that night. Wallahi only Somali people could be so odious!

In North America, ethnic groups like Indians, Chinese, Japanese, Nigerians, and Ghanaians come over on visas that are given to those with high education and what is considered to be valuable skill sets.

Somalis, on the other hand, are refugees that come over with relatively low education and low skill sets. In fact, Somalis are the poorest ethnic group by household income in America (though if the things I've been told by family are true that might be because a considerable amount of Somalis hide parts of their income to receive higher welfare)

View attachment 30580
View attachment 30581

Not that I am trying to justify Somali crime, but you are comparing well-off immigrants to refugees that have to put in more effort to integrate

So only accept well off upper class from Somalia instead of these bum ass low skilled refugees.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
is that Rotana's? When did they change it to Cloud 9?
I've heard a few things about that spot from acquaintances (word spreads fast):jcoleno: not sure why it's a hit with both Somali girls & guys
East Toronto definitely has the sketchiest areas :susp: off limits
You seem familiar with the east end:mjohreally:

View attachment 30580
View attachment 30581

how are haitians who practically refugees aswell earning twice as much?

the refugee excuse is the dumbest cop out. somalis are simply dumb and lazy. they'd much rather sit on their asses and get government assistance than work jobs that most immigrants do.

the refugee excuse is the dumbest cop out. somalis are simply dumb and lazy.

Hence the Trump ban.

Honestly we are the worse immigrants. We commit crimes, we don't work, and we rely on social services more than any other race.

Whats wrong with somalis in North america/uk, in holland they use qat/smoke weed/drink liquor but thats pretty much it :mjlol: no other criminal activities ive ever heard of lol

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate

the refugee excuse is the dumbest cop out. somalis are simply dumb and lazy. they'd much rather sit on their asses and get government assistance than work jobs that most immigrants do.
Hey, I'm in no way trying to make excuses for Somali crime, but it is unrealistic to say "why can't this group of refugees be like this group of well-off immigrants?"

As for the Haitian thing, like I said before, Somali income might be as low as it is because some Somali hide parts of their income to gain higher levels of welfare.

Hence the Trump ban.

Honestly we are the worse immigrants. We commit crimes, we don't work, and we rely on social services more than any other race.
our shitty culture is to blame. most immigrants, refugee or not work their asses of in menial, low skilled jobs and save enough money to send their kids to school whilst also teaching them good work ethic and the importance of hard work. meanwhile, Somalis would much rather sit on their ass all day than lower themselves to certain jobs. that doesnt send a good message to the next generation and also explains why we are so hated.

Hey, I'm in no way trying to make excuses for Somali crime, but it is unrealistic to say "why can't this group of refugees be like this group of well-off immigrants?"

As for the Haitian thing, like I said before, Somali income might be as low as it is because some Somali hide parts of their income to gain higher levels of welfare.

But why import people who are more likely to be on social service, commit crimes, and less likely to assimilate than other immigrants?

It just makes no sense.

You don't see a country like Israel or Japan doing this. The white liberals in Western countries are cucks wallahi.

the only way they could do that is if they had businesses which would allow them to hide some of their cash profits. the percentage of somali business owners isn't so huge that it'd significantly increase that average even if they all declared their full income.

i'd say the true number is 30k at most but that is still pathetic.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You

Only low life bastards would hide their income in order to remain a welfare scum.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You

Ethiopians and Eritreans were also brought as refugees but I don't see them getting in trouble with the law or having 7 kids in order to receive more welfare. Somalis are only good at scamming the welfare system

View attachment 30580
View attachment 30581

Allah habeshi make more money than us? :faysalwtf:

We need to wake up :farmajoyaab:

Alhamduiallah the average Somali Brit is more well off :gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending