Toronto Tim Hortons imposes a 30 minute limit for its customers to stay in their restaurants.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Loool you are crazy. I can’t see the pictures
Do your thing boo. Trigger these people

Merry Christmas
upload_2019-12-25_13-41-14.gif

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Now these mofos finna hold their fkd session in mcdonalds smh I try to grab a big mac all these niggaz gon stare at me :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Keo

VIP
Are there no Somali restaurants in Toronto? Over here in London you won't see FKD's being held in fast food restaurants like McDonald's.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Reer Dixon when they find out their dad is gonna be home more often vs when they hear their hooyo moaning in the next room
tenor.gif

images

Is there any evidence? Anyways, hopefully those bums will stop arguing about qabiil with their loud voices and focus on their work and family.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Is there any evidence? Anyways, hopefully those bums will stop arguing about qabiil with their loud voices and focus on their work and family.
https://www.freshdaily.ca/food/2019...s-sign-giving-customers-30-minute-time-limit/
It happened in ottawa a week ago so its not too far fetched that it happens in Toronto soon :whoo:

Also I noticed theres less adeers in tim hortons lately. Could they have finally gotten a job or did they get a trespassing warrant for chilling tim hortons for 6 hours. Who knows :mjdontkno:

Adeer we'll try Starbucks - maybe those yuppie weirdos will accommodate us. They'll probably put "Abdi" on everyone's order though

Adeero, the cadaans there are too stuck-up. My fear is them revolting and chanting “make Canada great again.” I can’t take that chance. We can just hold FKD sessions in the local movie theater and whisper in the shadows.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts