Toronto Somalis are no different than the Jamaicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You speak like them.
You embraced the booty eating and punani licking like they have.
You love jerk chicken.
You're intermarrying with Jamaicans and you're not making them convert.
You're addicted to marijuana.
You love to get "so TT"
Very high single mother households
Also crimes.

:francis:

VixR

Veritas
Yesterday it was comparing us to the AA's, today it's the Jamaicans :icon lol:

What's the difference BTW? What's the deal with Jamaicans?

My perception is: AA > Jamaicans. Maybe I'm biased :icon lol:

And forget listening to British rap, if the British accent being rapped with won't turn u off, the Jamaican gibberish most certainly will:ftw9nwa:

Mike Hunt

Astra incliant sed non obligant
You speak like them.
You embraced the booty eating and punani licking like they have.
You love jerk chicken.
You're intermarrying with Jamaicans and you're not making them convert.
You're addicted to marijuana.
You love to get "so TT"
Very high single mother households
Also crimes.

These goofy wannabe savage nerds from driftwood don't represent all of us my G.
Canadian Somalis(aside from the criminals) in my opinion have been the most progressive diaspora Somalis since the exodus from the motherland.

If you grew up in the dot you know there's no where like it in the world and eventually will end up coming back,

upload_2016-11-16_8-39-11.jpeg

:salute::salute::salute:

VixR

Veritas
Are u kidding? :icon lol: It's been pretty much the same content multiple times only swap Jamaicans with African Americans, and Toronto Somalis with Somalis.

And we do too make Jamaicans convert. Except where everyone else has to say out the whole bit, invoking Whatagwan is acceptable for yardies general exception

I have found Jamestown to be more dangerous than Dixon.

Are u kidding? :icon lol: It's been pretty much the same content multiple times only swap Jamaicans with African Americans, and Toronto Somalis with Somalis.

And we do too make Jamaicans convert. Except where everyone else has to say out the whole bit, invoking Whatagwan is acceptable for yardies general exception

In other cities yes.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Horta you talk but no one knows your stance on anything. Where do you stand on the big issues?
Lol, go through my post history if you wanna know so badly. But don't deflect from the question. What's wrong with Jamaicans? Every community has it's problems, but you shouldn't paint them all with a wide brush and generalize. It's against those Canadian values you claim to bootyclap for.

Lol, go through my post history if you wanna know so badly. But don't deflect from the question. What's wrong with Jamaicans? Every community has it's problems, but you shouldn't paint them all with a wide brush and generalize. It's against those Canadian values you claim to bootyclap for.

I love the Jamaican people. Just not their culture

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
if the British accent being rapped with won't turn u off
That comment absolutely unnecessary, you best polish that hick accent else manos pequeñas (small hands) will deport back to Gabiley.

VixR

Veritas
That comment absolutely unnecessary, you best polish that hick accent else manos pequeñas (small hands) will deport back to Gabiley.
Is that a person? :icon lol:
I don't have a hick accent, I have a standard American accent. My Lyft driver commented the other day that it's "standard American but a tad more proper", whatever that means and asked me if I was from out of state.

English accent (water) + rap (oil) = no bueno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts