Toronto Raptors irrelevant like Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Hating ass salty , did you get robbed in dixonsiilaanyolaugh came with a full set of Timo and left with a bidaar :damn:

Hating ass salty , did you get robbed in dixonsiilaanyolaugh came with a full set of Timo and left with a bidaar :damn:

This ran back to his tuulo in Ohio with no streetlights and dusty ass country roads but wants to talk about us. Reer Ohio act like they saw Jannah when they visit us

Welll that was a disappointment....nigga dribbled on his own shoe...excuse me for a second...
*screams violently into a pillow to muffle my anger from the neighbours*

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Welll that was a disappointment....nigga dribbled on his own shoe...excuse me for a second...
*screams violently into a pillow to muffle my anger from the neighbours*

If toronto makes it past Miami it'll be craaazy. It's only the first game still

Guys why are game 2 tickets so expensive. Can't a nigga go to a game for under 100 dollars anymore? I just want nosebleed seats.
If I do my makeup like a Kardashian and act natural yall think i can make it to the lower bowl without arousing suspicion?

Last edited:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Guys why are game 2 tickets so expensive. Can't a nigga go to a game for under 100 dollars anymore? I just want nosebleed seats.
If I do my makeup like a Kardashian and act natural yall think i can make it to the lower bowl without arousing suspicion?

Courtside seats on me:damedamn:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Y'all got nothing to say abt Ohio. We are on an onward trajectory in the socio-economical stature as opposed to that graveyard for the Somalis called Canada.

I visit Toronto cause your dollar is weak and I felt like taking advantage you irrelevant piece of qashin :denzelnigga::drakelaugh::diddyswag:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
LOL I'll get the snacks and drinks at least?

Just got shitty seats for $120...trying to be a loyal optimist and hope this was just a blunder

Let me come over and pay in American dollars. We can sit right next to the raptors bench.

But afterwards we can stay at the Marriott at downtown Toronto. I'll make you take shower before aan kugu aaso. siilaanyolaughsiilaanyolaugh:mugshotman:

Let me come over and pay in American dollars. We can sit right next to the raptors bench.

But afterwards we can stay at the Marriott at downtown Toronto. I'll make you take shower before aan kugu aaso. siilaanyolaughsiilaanyolaugh:mugshotman:

No thanks, I don't want to catch AIDS from some drunk impotent fob.

I feel sorry for your poor wife and any daughters you may have you sack of shit.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Nacas! :yacadiim:

Guess what ? Call us fobs but you'll end up with a ganja head just like you.

We fobs here work for Fortune 500 as opposed to you irrelevant Canadians on subsides co-op homes :faysalwtf:

Nacas! :yacadiim:

Guess what ? Call us fobs but you'll end up with a ganja head just like you.

We fobs here work for Fortune 500 as opposed to you irrelevant Canadians on subsides co-op homes :faysalwtf:

Don't speak for all of Toronto, maybe your family that you come visit live in government housing and don't work....in which case, my condolences.

You are so sad....as if everyone in that shithole is working for a fortune 500 company lolololol. Whatever helps you sleep at night

(cuz i know you are kept up all night from the vile STD sores that keep you scratching at night...)

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@UncleMenace you're probably involved in a childcare / home healthcare scam or work a $14/hr job. Don't front like you make any real cash.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:comeon::comeon:This beef is between me and qumayo ..stay clear of it eedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts