Toronto Rapper Top5 Further Embarrasses Somalis By Threatening YouTuber Helloyassine!

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
This niggas story arc is too hilarious.

He went from being Drake's side ting to praying to Henny on SF to running from the law.

giphy.gif

This reminds me of that mo-g nigga who got put on by drake and got culture vultured by drizzy with his dance in hotline bling. This nigga instead of making smart moves decided to beef with drizzy and got squashed and now is a bum trapping when he actually had talent and could've been put on via ovo records. Wallahi Somali niggas we are 68iq in every avenue.

This will always be a banger though.

Mo G x Smoke Dawg - Still - YouTube

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
This reminds me of that mo-g nigga who got put on by drake and got culture vultured by drizzy with his dance in hotline bling. This nigga instead of making smart moves decided to beef with drizzy and got squashed and now is a bum trapping when he actually had talent and could've been put on via ovo records. Wallahi Somali niggas we are 68iq in every avenue.

This will always be a banger though.

Mo G x Smoke Dawg - Still - YouTube

Bro Drake even shouted him out on Summer Sixteen

And also referred to his dance move in Jumpman.

That is enough repayment itself. If Drake shouted me out after Chris Breezy, I would let him have my first child loool.

Bro Drake even shouted him out on Summer Sixteen

And also referred to his dance move in Jumpman.

That is enough repayment itself. If Drake shouted me out after Chris Breezy, I would let him have my first child loool.
Yeaaah like drake himself put you on. Use this to your advantage but noooo the nigga had to go full 68iq and self sabotage himself. Wallahi dum road niggas are their own worst enemy most of the times.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Bro the situation with the youth there is actually bad. Arguably worse than the West.

Because over in diaspora, I would say 70% of the youth are still good kids whereas in Somalia its more like 50/50.

The problem is that these guys do not use Twitter but if you dig deep on Tiktok and Youtube you will find their degeneracy.

Trending