Top ten things to do in Borama, Awdal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://mydiasporatales.wordpress.com/2017/12/11/top-ten-things-to-do-in-borama-awdal/

32350719216_6f64d5434b_k.jpg

Damn where you from?

Its the best uni of all of somaliland i heard. Boroma in general is a beautiful city :banderas:

My reer abti is from Hargeisa.

Definitely the greatest uni, tons better than university of Hargeisa. Only the best go there

Have you been to borama?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
My reer abti is from Hargeisa.

Definitely the greatest uni, tons better than university of Hargeisa. Only the best go there

Have you been to borama?
Yeah i been to boroma twice cause thats were my ayeyo and my other relatives live. I loved it more than hargeisa wallahi. I had way more fun and enjoyed the food in boroma.

You ever been ?

Yeah i been to boroma twice cause thats were my ayeyo and my other relatives live. I loved it more than hargeisa wallahi. I had way more fun and enjoyed the food in boroma.

You ever been ?

Shit, I'm missing out then. I've never been. From the pics posted it looks sick.
:wowsweat:
The food is better there? What were you guys eating?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Shit, I'm missing out then. I've never been. From the pics posted it looks sick.
:wowsweat:
The food is better there? What were you guys eating?
Laxoox, beer, rice, pasta and muqmud. Basically your typical somali food but for some reason the food in boroma tasted 10x better than what i had a restaurant in hargeisa :lawd:

Laxoox, beer, rice, pasta and muqmud. Basically your typical somali food but for some reason the food in boroma tasted 10x better than what i had a restaurant in hargeisa :lawd:
Hargeisa sucks at food every city I've been to in somalia had better food than Hargeisa also forfsome reason there is always ceed in the beer what's up with that :mahubowtf:

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Hargeisa sucks at food every city I've been to in somalia had better food than Hargeisa also forsomef reason therest always ceed in the beer what's up with that :mahubowtf:
No clue honestly. I only went to couple restaurants and one of them gave me constipation so i stopped eating out just ate whatever my relatives cooked which is much better.

Laxoox and muqmad:feedme: I'm craving that ish now. There are only few restaurants worth going to in Hargeisa tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending