Top ten countries with most TO7shih Halimo/Farahs residents we should avoid marrying from?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Thread inspired by another thread that is currently trending,my question is what country has the most ish and Dhulo among the diaspora communities around the world?

As an individual who traveled across the globe, I will post my experience and try to be as fair and honest on this list, I have no intention to put down my Halimo queens but since we are in the west and there is freedom of speech on top of being on a forum,why not ask this relevant question?

The purpose of this thread is simply to save a Farah/Halimos from the headache and disappointment of having anything to do with a Halimo/Farah , please post your list in order without a name calling and share/warn us to seek a martial status in such ridden Halimo occupied diaspora, Halimos are welcome to post what country produces the most ish Farahs as well.

Top ten countries with most t7otish Halimo citizens or residents to avoid marrying from

1. UK
2. Kenya
3.Ethiopia
4. Canada
5. Sweden
6. Denmark
7. Yemen
8. Turkey
9. Italy
10. United States

:cosbyhmm::sass2::farmajoyaab:

Very biased order Canada is more degenerate than UK since UK has a lot more conservative Somalis along with the degenerates. Uk gets too much hate on this forum man.

Very biased order Canada is more degenerate than UK since UK has a lot more conservative Somalis along with the degenerates. Uk gets too much hate on this forum man.
i think is because of the whole bullying allegations that we received that made these other diasporas hate our guts

British Somalis as a whole are decent to be honest, I don’t know where that stereotype of British Somalis being degenerate etc came from, apart of a little minority of ciyaal suk, British Somalis are decent.

Canadians Somalis are the most degenerate Somalis in the west, they even drink Alcohol etc.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Thread inspired by another thread that is currently trending,my question is what country has the most ish and Dhulo among the diaspora communities around the world?

As an individual who traveled across the globe, I will post my experience and try to be as fair and honest on this list, I have no intention to put down my Halimo queens but since we are in the west and there is freedom of speech on top of being on a forum,why not ask this relevant question?

The purpose of this thread is simply to save a Farah/Halimos from the headache and disappointment of having anything to do with a Halimo/Farah , please post your list in order without a name calling and share/warn us to seek a martial status in such ridden Halimo occupied diaspora, Halimos are welcome to post what country produces the most ish Farahs as well.

Top ten countries with most t7otish Halimo citizens or residents to avoid marrying from

1. UK
2. Kenya
3.Ethiopia
4. Canada
5. Sweden
6. Denmark
7. Yemen
8. Turkey
9. Italy
10. United States

Rule number 1 - if they're poor, act ghetto or dont have a degree. Don't bother with

I would also add don’t bother with someone outside of your social circle but this is sspot
:stressed:

1. UK
2. Kenya
3.Ethiopia
4. Canada
5. Sweden
6. Denmark
7. Yemen
8. Turkey
9. Italy
10. United States

Are you going off your own experiences with women in those countries or just what you heard?

It’s all about the people you are surrounded with. Do you hang around a lot of ciyaal suuq in each country you go to?

Having traveled a bit, as a guy these are my picks.

1. Toronto/Canada - Too whitewashed and liberal for my liking.
2. Kenya - Seedy place, If you think the Halimo likes you, she probably talking to another 10 guys :)
3. UK - UK is a big place, you get everything from liberal to conservative Halimos. But that won't stop Abu Tyrone, so make sure you do your investigation :ftw9nwa:

Trending

Latest posts