Top seven issues to follow

Mohamed Osman, a resident of Mogadishu, agrees: “Mogadishu is our capital city, it is the city of every Somali and it deserves the right of representation. Puntland and Jubaland should stop this divisive thinking.

Osman’s father hails from the coastal town of Bosaso in Puntland, but speaks proudly of Mogadishu: “It’s time we see the bigger picture. I am glad we have President Farmaajo who was born in Mogadishu, unlike his predecessors. He is also spearheading the rights of more than three million people from all tribes in Somalia and deserves to be re-elected.”

Somalia should return to becoming a unitary state made up of the old 13 regions but with some devolution. Other countries in the Horn like Djibouti, Somaliland and even Ethiopia benefits from a strong central government that fully controls the entire national territory

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Yh, those guys are anti government but have the nerve to accuse other Somalis of "holding the country back" :kodaksmiley:
You ain't our friend. There's a difference between being anti government and opposing policies. You must have hit your head on the curb if you think we will accept 13 more seats for our opps and the re-election of a man who undermined us at every step instead of fighting Shabaab..

:kanyeshrug:

You ain't our friend. There's a difference between being anti government and opposing policies. You must have hit your head on the curb if you think we will accept 13 more seats for our opps and the re-election of a man who undermined us at every step instead of fighting Shabaab..

:kanyeshrug:

Nope it's anti government, whoever replaces Farmaajo, you will inevitably be against him as well unless it's one of your own.

You were against him well before the 13 seats thing so miss me with that.

repo

VIP
Nope it's anti government, whoever replaces Farmaajo, you will inevitably be against him as well unless it's one of your own.

We were against him since he stopped thousands of our students getting their diplomas, opposed Jubbaland, cancelled our development projects from the World Bank etc. The 13 seats confirmed what we all suspected and we will oppose the next one if he does the same.

Anti government is threatening him as the mooryaans have been doing but I know the difference is lost on you.

We were against him since he stopped thousands of our students getting their diplomas, opposed Jubbaland, cancelled our development projects from the World Bank etc. The 13 seats confirmed what we all suspected and we will oppose the next one if he does the same.

Anti government is threatening him as the mooryaans have been doing but I know the difference is lost on you.

Hurry up and announce your independence, we're sick of the whining.

repo

VIP
It would 100%, you already operate as a seperate country as it is. I thought that was what you guys wanted? I'm just agreeing with it.
Yeah, Shabaab would magically disappear, you would cease to be the most corrupt government on earth, the mooryaans threatening Farmaajo would suddenly come out and hold hands together - if Puntland seceded.

This is the level of thinking we are dealing with.

Yeah, Shabaab would magically disappear, you would cease to be the most corrupt government on earth, the mooryaans threatening Farmaajo would suddenly come out and hold hands together - if Puntland seceded.

This is the level of thinking we are dealing with.

The fewer opposing sides, the better is how I see it. I'm not saying things will be magically fixed, but we'd have one less issue to deal with.

repo

VIP
The fewer opposing sides, the better is how I see it. I'm not saying things will be magically fixed, but we'd have one less issue to deal with.
It's completely inconsequential to the issues facing Somalia, namely Shabaab and corruption, our issues are entirely of Farmaajo's making.

The scary part is that it doesn't click for you that we can oppose government policies without opposing its legitimacy.

:mindblown:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP

Nigga, your Hawiye folks remind Farmaajo everyday of his guest status in xamar and that he will be removed by force. Almost a day doesn't go by without a Hawiye braying unukaleh xamar. Is there anything more embarassing than that? STFU.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Nigga, your Hawiye folks remind Farmaajo everyday of his guest status in xamar and that he will be removed by force. Almost a day doesn't go by without a Hawiye braying unukaleh xamar. Is there anything more embarassing than that? STFU.
Not just Farmaajo. They did that with Abdullahi Yusuf too. Whenever a Darood becomes president. Xamar becomes magaalo hawiye. But when a Hawiye is elected, they are nationals and we should all support the government even though they were nuking Galgacyo and seeking to demolish the progress in Mudug. :snoop:

Not just Farmaajo. They did that with Abdullahi Yusuf too. Whenever a Darood becomes president. Xamar becomes magaalo hawiye. But when a Hawiye is elected, they are nationals and we should all support the government even though they were nuking Galgacyo and seeking to demolish the progress in Mudug. :snoop:

Lol I was actually defending your guy but now can't wait till he's gone :heh:

Also of course we'd be against the nigga who'd use Ethiopians to kill Somalis, gtfoh :camby:

Nigga, your huttu folks remind Farmaajo everyday of his guest status in xamar and that he will be removed by force. Almost a day doesn't go by without a Hawiye braying unukaleh xamar. Is there anything more embarassing than that? STFU.

Wasn't it not too long ago your former president was getting paid by UAE to stir up some trouble. At least we agree on your PIM thing, I sincerely hope it happens.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Lol I was actually defending your guy but now can't wait till he's gone :heh:

Also of course we'd be against the nigga who'd use Ethiopians to kill Somalis, gtfoh :camby:
So you were defending him but after reading my comment you immediately became mucaarad? :mjlol:

This proves that some of you hawiye dudes are only motivated by qabil and not diplomacy. I'm an individual, Farmaajo doesnt even know I exist. But you can go hate him because you read an anonymous post online :dead:

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
[/QUOTE]
I really hope he returns so i can hear the sweet calacaal from these folks for 4 more years.

So you were defending him but after reading my comment you immediately became mucaarad? :mjlol:

This proves that some of you hawiye dudes are only motivated by qabil and not diplomacy. I'm an individual, Farmaajo doesnt even know I exist. But you can go hate him because you read an anonymous post online :dead:

Who said I hate him? Don't take my comments so seriously, I don't have any strong feelings on the guy.

@Apophis
Again, almost every post on here calaacaling about the guy is from your folks :draketf:

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Who said I hate him? Don't take my comments so seriously, I don't have any strong feelings on the guy.

@Apophis
Again, almost every post on here calaacaling about the guy is from your folks :draketf:
Yeah we do but we dont act innocent. Your politicians including former presidents literally threaten the guy daily and here you are calling other folks "anti government" i hate hypocrites.

Do you get it now?

Trending

Latest posts